The advantages of a big belly?

Pros are its hot as fk, people give their seat to you on trains thinking youre pregnant, fun to play with and you can make feeders do anything for you if you have a huge fat belly smiley

cons are it totally does get in the way, cant shave anymore or wear strappy shoes unless you have someone to help and also its hard to get up or bend over smiley but all those things are kind of hot too so its bittersweet
9 years

Feedee frustrations

to me, being in a relationship with a feeder seems almost impossible, one you connect with and get on with anyway, ive been looking for like 3 years and havent even come close to finding one, sometimes I even wonder if it was worth gaining weight if there will never be a feeder there to appreciate it, I mean you can always just use your imagination to imagine being fat when you masturbate right ? and im not the kind of person to settle for a partner who isnt a feeder or fat admirer and just loves me DESPITE my weight, thats not enough for me, so yes i understand your feelings of isolation, i just want a ***ing feeder, youd think with the ratio on here it would be a piece of cake to find one but its sooo not, half are married and another 40% are closet feeders, that leaves like 10% and you better believe that 10% wont live anywhere near you smiley
9 years

Game | find the lie :)

hahah you are right I only have one smiley and I do have trophies from gymnastics and I also hate chocolate
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

sugar baby maybe smiley
9 years

Is anyone else here into puke?

I stuff myself til I spew or dry retch all the time, not on purpose though
9 years

Before we found ff...

Before I found FF I never thought there would be other people out there who actually liked fat people or other people who liked being fat, when I first found it, I just spent hours going through the photos, there were so many fat people in underwear !! I couldnt believe it, id never seen that before and it was amazing, opened up a whole new world for me !
9 years

What is up with buffalo, ny?

as if you wouldnt use this as an opportunity to trick him into thinking we ALL live in buffalo
9 years

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
Cyid wrote:
Okay here goes:

1. I play guitar and have done for 6 years.

2. I've been go karting with the prince's of England

3. I also draw at a good level.

Have fun, person who gets it right gets a cookie!

Number two?

My Turn:

1) I am related to General George S. Patton.

2) I can read and write in dreams.

3) I've been to England.

also my answer is 2 - i read somewhere that reading/writing and dreaming are on opposite sides of the brain so its impossible to read or write in a dream, but who knows you could be the exception smiley
9 years

1. I hate chocolate

2. I've won trophies in gymnastics

3. I have 3 pomeranians
9 years

This or that

TokyoKillerQueen wrote:
Soda!

Mufasa or Scar?

Mufasa of course !! what kind of monster do you think I am ??

Hungry Jacks(Burger King) or Mcdonalds ?
9 years
12345   loading