Sports for bbw bhm and ssbbw ssbhm

Tentacles:
The least suitable sports are anything involving stamina and proportional strength. The most suitable are anything involving total strength.

power lifting it is
1 year

How common is this fetish?

Casually Walking:
Technically everyone has it, let me explain

It is widely believed that every single person will develop a want for a bigger partner under stress, because eons ago, when humans didn’t have an abundance of resources, stress usually came with a drought or a bad harvest, which meant someone larger had food

In the sense of the people who’s preference never “turns off”, well, that’s more difficult to gage, someone would have to go around asking everyone if they like fat, being fat, or any other relation to the fetish. And I’m sure a lot of people wouldn’t admit it due to the stigma surrounding beauty

So perhaps fat fetishism is based on stress in childhood
1 year

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

Biggerbelly500:
I’m going for immobility now. At the rate I’m eating I will be 500 within 2 yrs then only a little more before I reach my dream. I’ve already figured out how I will be cared for and by who

good luck
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

ChubbyHunnie:
I deserve to be teased for what a hopelessly fat pig I've turned myself into. Humiliation compels me to give in to my gluttony and grow into a plumper juicier sow

good keep being a big belly piggie
1 year

Humiliating a fat girl

XLLife:
I need some proper humiliation

youre in the right place
1 year

Best restaurants for secretly feeding your date

Cherryberrykiwi:
I haven't seen it mentioned, but I feel I should mention hot pot and kbbq, along with the unspoken rule of "always get boba and dessert right after." You always end up eating more than you expect, so you can avoid the leftovers fee a lot of places have

wow this is a good one
1 year

Inflation talk

Simon D:
Hello there! I'm Simon, 30 y.o. from Italy! I would love to find a girl into inflation to talk about it and maybe exchange pics and such! If you are interested DM me here or on discord:Synchro92#6769 or Kik:sinchro92!

Thought you were talking about economic inflation
1 year

F20 feeder looking for feedee alabama

Marjorinethequeen:
Hi everyone I’m a 20 year old college student in Alabama looking for a relationship with a fat boy. Please don’t reply if your over 30.

places like alabama its easy to be a feeder and your feedee not even know
1 year

Pregnant or pregnant looking belly

Timhig78:
I am looking for a woman who wants to grow a pregnant with quadruplets looking belly (or actually pregnant). I want to take you out and shop at the maternity stores, then out to eat as you overeat because you're eating for 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 ^^. I am in Maryland. So ideally someone close!

sadly not alot of preggo women on this site
1 year
12345   loading