Planning a meetup with fat guys

500lbguyloverhere:
If you’re a guy that’s over 400 pounds and you’re 30 and older and you’re interested in meeting up plz hmu

location?
1 year

Sports for bbw bhm and ssbbw ssbhm

Malvineous:
Anything involving swimming. It's low impact exercise, plus floating might be an advantage.

Bigwideland:
Yes water sport if you are older or very big or both, maybe wheel chair sports if genuine people in wheel chairs would allow it?

The only water sports i know are polo, swim racing, and diving. any others i should know of?
1 year

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Fanedfox:
I served in the military reserves for twenty five years. Visiting bases, especially ones with beaches, I frequently saw quite a contrast between active duty guys, (required to be in good shape) and their quite often obese wives. This was especially true for enlisted members.

You can always tell whose a soldier near an army base.
1 year

Why do men visit my profile (i’m male)?

looking at your profile picture all i see is belly and nothing to really use to assume gender so it will take some investigation to see who you are
1 year

Beer belly vs pregnant belly photos

Tentacles:
Sorry if this is too random but has anyone noticed how these seem fairly common? Even seems a fair few stock photos of these.

Munchies:
I mean ... a lot of people drink beer and a lot of people get pregnant.

some at the same time
1 year

Fa fraternity or secret society

Funextra:
Oh! A college frat? I wonder what the initiations would be like!

Bellyempire:
A squashing session by all the girls in the bbw sorority,

Be at the beck and call for all the girls in the bbw sorority

Hurgon:
Absolutely LOVE this idea! Especially the being at the beck and call bit. smiley

Bellyempire:
finished. its posted. love to know what you think

Hurgon:
Hey, so sorry I missed these messages! Will check it out smiley

Stories name is Zeta Alpha Tau
1 year

I met a feedee & she came over

I enjoyed reading this. The kink expressed in its most innocent form with out oversexualization. I am glad you have a new firend
1 year

Beer belly vs pregnant belly photos

Tentacles:
Sorry if this is too random but has anyone noticed how these seem fairly common? Even seems a fair few stock photos of these.

are you asking for a comparison of them?
1 year

Hoodies for big girls

Where can you find a hoodie for a big girl? I`m talking 4X maybe 5X size
1 year

Fat activist and scholars

Eatingtherich:
Recently read "Belly of the Beast: the Politics of anti-fatness as anti-blackness" by Da'shaun L. Harris.

There's also ]www.fatliberation.org/

trying to find that particular article
1 year
23456   loading