Vore survey

Hey make a vore survey for people who are into vore and what material they are interested in. Please fill out.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q5JFJV9
1 year

Should i buy my gf new clothes?

Solarflare43:
So to start this post I want to say I love & support my girlfriend regardless of her size

When I met her she was on the thicker side, however she always wore clothes a few sizes too small. I'd have to help her zip up dresses that were clearly ripping at the seams or breaking

She eventually told me that she gained weight over covid and used to be quite petite. Now over the course of our relationship (1.5 years) she's put on about 30 additional pounds and definitely can't fit her old clothes

I know she wants to lose weight, and I support her. But she barely eats (like 1 small meal a day & energy drinks). I'm worried about her nutrition, and her weight isn't changing.

None of her clothes fit right & she keeps ordering clothes that are too small and being disappointed when they don't fit.

I've bought her a few things here & there that actually fit, so they've become her wardrobe staples

She knows she's gained weight, she isn't in denial of the numbers. But I think she thinks her clothing sizes are much smaller than they are

Would it be a horrible idea for me to buy clothes that I think would actually fit her? I've been right at guessing her size so far. Maybe for a Christmas present. Cute stuff I know she'll like

Let me know if I'm making a massive blunder or not

Buy her the size she wants and then get a couple the size you know fit her and say it was a mistake. She will see how it fits
1 year

Japanese feeder or gainer vocabulary and communities or websites

GARMIN:
I am Japanese so I may give some tips for you.
You should know these words.it’s included slangs.
“肥育” (hi iku) : feeding something.
“自己肥育”(zi ko hi iku) : feeding myself.
“強制肥育” ( kyo sei hi iku) : force feeding.
“肥満”( hi man ): obesity.
“肥満化”( hi man ka) : Get fat. This word is not popular. It is used only in community.
“太る”(futo ru) “太った”( futo tta) : get / got some weight. It is popular phrase.
“デブ” (de bu) : fatty. This is a dirty word. Don’t use it without trusted gainer.
“デブ専” (de bu sen): Someone who loves only fatty man/woman.
“ぽっちゃり”(potchari) ぽちゃ(pocha) : plump.
“みけぽ”(mi ke po) : more than 100kg(220lbs) size.

“肉塊”( niku kai): It means meat block. But in the community, it means immobile obese ( Almost use on fantasy fiction).

As far as I know, Japanese feeder / gainer community like fantasy feeder is not exist. Almost Japanese gainer / feeder use Twitter. So search Twitter and use mentioned words.

Let me know If you need another information.

this is helpful
1 year

Vore

I am into vore. i just get turned on by the thought of by a bbw and swallowed down into and held in her big belly. It seems like vore and feederism go so well together. Why isn`t there a stronger a relationship between the two kinks.
1 year

Death feedism?

Would someone be kind enough to explain the concept to me?
1 year

Always thinking about feederism holds me back from being productive

Eating Dude:
Hi,

I always think about feederism the last few days and also chat with people about it. To be honest it makes me horny and I can't focus very good on tasks I have to do!

How do you manage this??

I would suggest finding a partner who is into it. You can have it that interest fulfilled consistently.
1 year

Dream size for your love

400 to 500 is always alot of fun
1 year

Outed myself as a fat fetishist ama

Miachu:
I ended up ghosting all my friends for like 2 days, I honestly felt so down and embarrassed over it, and what made it worse is my BF say it

However I've spoke to some of my friends about it now

My friends used to give me a hard time for being into bigger women. Turns out those were the guys that would do anything for me. Peoples sex life should not govern your friendship (outside of pedophilia and rape).
1 year

How do you wear your pants?

Spike:
I do not wear pants as they never stay up or my belly makes it look like an intertube. I havent looked back since 2011 when i stopped wearing leg prisons.
Fuck them pants XD

leg prisons... that is a new one
1 year

Your favorite ssbbw or bhm

My favorite is Candy Godiva. She is been around for years. Her belly is huge and perfect.
1 year
45678   loading