Nj/nyc meet up??

The weekend works better for me but if I'm working that day I can try to make it. But there are always other opppertunities to set up another meet up.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Dolltastic wrote:
With the Holidays coming up and I know how hectic the weekends can be, why not do dinner in Northern NJ on a Thurs?

How does Dec 11th sound? around 6pm .. if that's cool we should pick a fun location

Dave and busters sounds good to me in NYC I wouldn't be able to make it NJ especially not on a Thursday but maybe we can do a few meet up to accommodate everyone.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Brawndo wrote:
They tried one, I believe it was during September, though only a few came. The best way to make it work is to set a venue and date ahead of time. At least 3 weeks ahead, tentative scheduling seems to keep people away. Also helps to keep an event away from a major holiday.

This is true could always change the date as well. We should try something different than just the standard restaurant too.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

I really wish we could have gotten one going during the summer I wanted to have a picnic still do but since it's getting colder that doesn't seem like the best right now. I've been to a meet up or anything but I could always use more friends and people to hangout with. Of course we could go to a restaurant like they usually seem to do. Could also go to dave and busters to play some games or meet at the apple store soho or something. Always great free events there but I'm open to suggestions let's see who's interested!!
9 years

Northern nj girl

Hey hope you have a great weekend I'm James and I'm from NYC (Mahattan). Maybe we can talk sometime!! smiley
9 years

Need help finding x7 clothing

Here are some options to try hope this helps and let me know eshakti.com (most goes up to 6x but maybe you can find something to fit), theres a list of sizes 7x and above www.hautecurvywoman.com/7/post/2012/07/cute-extended-size-clothing-up-to-7x8x9x.html, finally this is to find your body shape and what would fit or the shape of your body-www.hautecurvywoman.com/7/post/2012/07/cute-extended-size-clothing-up-to-7x8x9x.html. Good luck I do hope this helps If you find anything there is some cute stuff please post pics, thanks and take care!! smiley
9 years

F looking for m feedee nyc

I live in nyc I would love to talk and get to know you hope you had a great weekend I'm James btw!! smiley
9 years

Nyc area?

How was it from people who actually went?
9 years

Nyc area?

I'm trying to get people to go with me but I'm interested I had one person but they Forgot they had something else going on. But put me down and I will possible come
9 years

Nyc area?

Well I feel like eating a lot is just an added bonus to meeting golf people and making new friends!!
9 years
12345   loading