Nyc area?

Bacon makes everything better so I might just have to try that place on my own sometime!!
9 years

Any greedy fat girls near nyc?

RoyalFreyeness wrote:
As someone who lives in NYC, its really, really hard to be a big girl here. I've talked about this with other BBWs and feedees here in the city. A lot of them lose weight when they move here.

Dude... the walking. And the stairs if you take the subway. And even if you get a lot of cabs (like i do), you still usually have to walk somewhere where they are more easily accessible.

I fortunately, get to live in a situation where I am taken care of, so it's oftentimes not really necessary for me to leave the apartment (seeing as pretty much everywhere delivers), but even then, if I was living in a suburb or something where I could waddle to a car, then waddle through a parking lot to go to a restaurant, I would definitely get out more.

For some reason my post didn't post when I tried to reply earlier. I'm sure there are plenty of big girls in the city I just don't know many especially not ones who are comfortable with themselves and confident about being fat. I do happy to love NYC though it can be annoying and hard to walk in the summer especially but there are parks and benches to take rests at. I just think the city is beautiful and I love not needing a car to get around since I don't drive. The amount of yummy food in the city should make any fatty very happy, plus the walking can help with keeping you active but not something to strenuous. I just love what the city has to offer and would love to meet some cool positive people to become friends with. The city gets a bad rap from a lot of people but I would love to show anyone around to show them otherwise. I love where I live (west village/soho area) and its not at all touristy like you might be used to. plus for some bigger people they have a hard time getting in and out of a car depending on their size so for some the draw of not needing a car might be appealing.
9 years

Nyc guy looking for a nyc girl

Any ladies from the NYC area? I like meeting and talking to people from all over so if you are single I'd love to talk. I just want to be able to get to know you, hang out and become friends. I give great belly rubs so if you are a feedee thats awesome. not a requirement just a plus. Hope to hear from you soon and that you all have a great day!! smiley
9 years

Any greedy fat girls near nyc?

I wonder where all the big girls in NYC are still looking for some
9 years

Nyc area?

Is 4pm the best time for everyone? I was thinking maybe like 2pm would be good but if everyone else is set on 4 then I can roll with that.
9 years

Nyc area?

I see but what I suggested is something we should do for future meet ups though if you have never been to governors island it's a must go so beautiful!!
9 years

North nj girl

I'm from NYC I'm younger than you by a few years but age is just a number to me so I would to get to know you hope you are having a great day!! smiley
9 years

Nyc area?

I'm totally interested we should maybe do a picnic or something either governors island or like Washington square park and we can take it from there. There was a meet up suppose to happen in centeral park (too big for a meet up) but the people that were suppose to be coming ended up showing up late after I waited there a while and left. So I hope we can figure out something for the next meet up.
9 years

Name the best place to live

NYC is the place to be may not be cheap as far as most rents go but there is just so much to do here. I wish NYC prices could compete with some other great cities though that's the cost of living the life in the center of the world though. At least if you are smart and know where to go you can get by and have fun for cheap or even free so that's the advantage of a city like NYC. Very walkable and easy to get around means you can save on not needing a car. I love NYC I would never want to completely leave but I would love travel and explore some other cities more with some friends or a special someone. There are some joints with eating challenges but I think NYC has the distinction of having the most famous eating challenge of all that being the Nathan's Hotdog eating comtest on July 4th so that should be a challenging undertaking for any feedee!! smiley
10 years

Ny state!

NYC is the place to be
10 years
12345   loading