Susanne eman's wedding prep

Susanne also known as Celestial is very hot, I hope she stays healty and I wish her success in gaining.
11 years

Extreme fatness for one day?

I would try one day to be as big as is my favourite SSBBW model Celestial (about 730 pounds), with my current weight about 430 pounds, it would mean 300 pounds more.
12 years

Reactions from weight gain

Family comments are of course most annoying.
It is funny when I visit doctors, they always start to talk about my weight, even when I have got cold and so on.
They always assume that I want to loose weight and getting very upset if weight is going up not down.
12 years

Just how fat are you?

My BMI is now 57,81 according chart it is Obese Class 3 : Morbid Obesity.
I am feeling myself well and I do not think I am overweight. I love my fat body. However I am not gaining intentionally, if I am gaining that is fine and if not that is also fine.
12 years

So long to my favorite jeans

eating tiger obese dragon wrote:
well i had to put my favorite jeans away, as of now i can't squeeze all my fat in them.i am sad that i can no longer wear them(even with the extra button i put on a few weeks ago)however i am pleased i have more jiggly flab on my bodysmiley

You will for sure get new bigger favourite jeans soon. With me it has happened several times.
12 years

How much weight can you gain?

After 3 months diet I lost about 15 kilos, then doctor said that I must keep this diet all my life to avoid kilos pile back again. I did not liked that idea, to give up all snacks, junk food, beer, double or triple portions. No, I started to eat as before, with next 3 months I gained 30 kilos, plus gain continued about 15 kilos per year, so now I am over 200 kilos and I like it.
12 years

Largest belly ever

Celestial wrote:
I was not on Dr. Oz to lose weight. I tried to explain to him that being fat is amazing! Yes, at that time I was 700 pounds. That was filmed towards the end of summertime. I am constantly gaining weight, so now I am over 700. smiley

It was great show. You showed him and viewers that there is other option and not everybody should be thin / slim to be happy. I am glad that you have not changed your mind in favor of dieting. You have very sexy body and your latest pictures are fantastic. I am big fan of your beauty. All the best to you!smileysmileysmiley
12 years

Largest belly ever

Celestial said in past she is 730 pounds now is advertised she is 700 pounds, is she loosing weight or?:o
12 years
23456   loading