The incredible reality

So I think it is safe to say that everyone who posted here is craving an update from Heather 5 months later.....what decision did she make? Any changes? A very helpful post for many of us.
13 years

Your id. what's it mean?

My last name is a palindrome.
13 years

Your ideal stuffing

Peach, I fed a former feedee girlfriend like that over a long weekend too..10 lbs and nothing but food, feeding, gainer shakes and sex. And I love your fantasy and share that desire. Nothing more erotic than indulging a willing fat woman who want to do nothing but gorge herself until she can't move on her own.
13 years

Weight gain powder

The best tasting is Scandishake. It's expensive. Order it online
13 years

The incredible reality

My only comment/advice is at some point it sounds like you may need to stop being financially responsible for 6 people. I fully understand the complications families cause us and how our history contributes to our feeling the necessity to care for all, but it is unrealistic and unsustainable over time. My two-cents, no charge lol
13 years

And now for something compleetley diff.

How funny and serendipitous...I'm listening to Marriage of Figaro on the radio right now as I read this. Coincidence or fate? Hmmmm
14 years

Suggestions to encourage a feedee

Words and fat chat can be more motivating than a dozen donuts. Lots of teasing about how fat youre going to get, or showing off that new muffin top or roll. Tell him how much fatter you want to get. He can whisper in your ear how much he's going to feed you, how plumper youre going to get....you get the idea. Fat chat as foreplay can really stimulate the appetites.
14 years

Is this addictive

I doubt it would be addictive for you since doesnt sound like you have food or overeating issues. You're probably just hungrier and deep inside youre liking his reaction. I can tell you the additive part happens when a lover youve wanted to see fatter starts gaining weight!
14 years