What book(s) are you reading right now?

ffagothic wrote:
Right now I'm mainly reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. It's super long lol. I'm going into architecture so I thought it would be good to pick it up again. smiley last time was in high school and I had to turn it in half done because school was ending and I didn't get the chance to check it out from the city library. Now I own it ^.^

Don't bother. It was bad, long, boring and self-righteous when published in 1957 and hasn't improved in 54 years. And it certainly won't help you in architecture (though it may help you understand just how deluded libertarians are).
12 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Finishing up "Out of Sheer Rage: Wrestling with D.H. Lawrence" by Geoff Dyer (the funniest book I've read in a long time.)
Next up is "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins.
I'm also on a short story kick so have been reading a lot of Alice Munro and Lydia Davis.
And the New Yorker mags still pile up.
12 years

"let yourself go" article

FFAs take note, you'll love this. And this guy should know, he's the new restaurant critic for the New York Times

www.details.com/style-advice/grooming-and-health/200801/let-yourself-go
12 years

Double chin

I don't know the answer but I love the fantasy and that would be me encouraging and feeding you to your fattest desire.
12 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

Too stuffed to move and too fat to care
12 years

Six pounds away from 368..sad?

I suspect you feel lonely and sad b/c you are finally living out a deep desire, one you feel helpless to control and gives you immense pleasure, but can't share it with your partner...and that more than likely won't change. That conflict alone can make us feel guilty, alone and leaves us second-guessing our desires and actions. All I can say is no matter what you're feeling now, those feeling will even out over time. You may try to stop gaining but it won't last long b/c the desire is so deeply ingrained in us.
But from a purely selfish perspective, I sure hope you don't give up on your goal...that would be like dropping out of college with only 6 credit hours to go! LOL Now, let upsmiley
12 years

I love women's apron bellies

Big_Belly_Girl wrote:
Well I know that mine just recently reached full coverage and I'm about 370. - when I'm standing that is.... sitting is a different story smiley

"just recently" is probably the sexiest part of this entire sentencesmiley Keep it up butterball.
12 years

Reasons behind your name?

My last name is a palindrome. How cool is that!
12 years

Childfree?

Happily childfree. And mostly dated women with the same view. Works out well. They get fat anyway lol
12 years

I want my breasts to get big

Unless you are genetically predisposed to large boobs there is now way to make the bigger other than surgery. However, the more weight you gain, the bigger they will get just from the increased amount of fat in your bodysmiley Happened to my girlf when she gained, and they got much smaller when she lost a lot of weight.
12 years
45678   loading