Would pic watermark help?

I never said that's what I want.

Nor can you all have it both ways.
9 years

Tattoos?

I have a celtic shamrock on my right calf. I'm currently working on the artwork concept to have an old school NES collage up my left leg

Probably a few nerdy tatts on my forearms, The Goonies skull colored in with the Superman Symbol (Sloth had a superman shirt on at the end) and possibly #Billieve on the other.
9 years

Would pic watermark help?

I'm just going to chime in as a devil's advocate.

I don't care. If I have uploaded something to the internet then there is NO WAY of stopping someone from taking and/or using it.

It's impossible. Worrying about it will get you nowhere. I could crop out and photoshop out watermarks all I want, and I'm not even that good at photoshop.

The real solution is to stop uploading things to the internet that you want to keep "Private" or out of the hands of others.

THAT is the only true solution. Sorry to break it to you. And trust me, I'm not trying to be 'that guy' but even on Facebook people complain about their stuff being uploaded being their own intellectual property.

Well, your status update and selfies don't count the way a script, artwork or professional model photography work.

Copyright, trademark etc... Laws will NEVER be able to keep up with technology. It's a shame, but again the only real solution to those who hold issues with it is to not upload things you don't want the chance of it being "stolen" and passed around.

After all, the internet is a cesspool of "fair use"
9 years

I need some help...

So, the other day, my hetero life mate (BFF) got me 4 turtles so he can come over and play with them since his wife said NO WAY to keeping them.

I have a decent turtle tank for them to live in. Lots of food etc...

But I can't find any nuclear waste to cover them in. THEN I'll still need a giant rat to teach them Kung Fu.

Any idea where I can find either of those?!
9 years

Currently listening to

Ummmm....

Digital Underground - "The Humpty Dance"

Don't judge me when I say it's one of the best songs ever. O.o
9 years

Favorite flavor milkshake?

Chocolate Peanut Butter

or

Banana Peanut Butter. I love PB. Both were two of the best things I've ever put across these lips.
9 years

Accents

I prefer the accent of Sarcasm.

What?! Ok, I know it's not a real accent, but you'll have to deal with it...

Ugh.. Fine. I do find a cute British accent to be soothing to the ears too.

smiley
9 years

Scared and aroused

Agreed. There should be nothing to worry about. A friend of mine in Cali was gaining and eventually her body said "Hey, no. that's enough" She's only 415 or so, but her back/shoulder muscles ache on a regular basis. She got down to about 390, looks great, feels great and maintains.

So yeah, I'm a believer that your body will tell you. I've heard other people claim the same things as my friend.
9 years

Top 5 break up songs

Friends in Low places....

God I hate that song. It's like the anthem of the town I grew up in and drives me insane. lol
(Though I'm typically a Garth fan. One of few country guys I'll listen too)

Anyways....

One of the best break up songs I know of, even though it's probably not meant to be one:

Call Me by Shinedown (best band EVER!)
9 years

Consider yourself a geek/dork?

Yes. Yes I am. I love the History channel. I love space/astronomy. I love wrestling, nintendo, mervel anything and movies.

I love writing and learning new things and how things work. I enjoy Dr. Who and I wish I had a closet that would lead to Narnia.

And a lot of other things.
9 years
12345   loading