Too fat to have sex

Well, at 375... being on top is always always out of the question. Unless I'm standing at the edge of the bed and her legs are on my shoulders.

However, being on bottom is still 100% doable (no pun intended) and I find that a girl who loves big guys, tends to love the 'cowgirl' position to better play with my belly and moobs.

So yes, missionary doesn't work well, but everything else is still just fine! smiley lol
9 years

Anyone else have this fantasy?

Oh, at least a million times. haha

It's one I'd LOVE to come true, actually.
9 years

Women feeders for the extreme

Alright ladies...

lets do this! ;D
9 years

At what point did you realize

Ummm since I was in 1st grade and even the teachers made comments of my size.

O.o
9 years

So what games are you playing?

I'm not much of a gamer.

*dodges tomatoes being thrown at him*

But I love board/card/table games. Dominion is my favorite. Apples to Apples and Cards against Humanity rule my house too.

Other than that, I'll try any fun party game at least once. I'm always looking for new ones.
9 years

Sex positions with a ssbhm

SomeFatGuy wrote:
I read somewhere that for every 30 pounds over weight a man becomes it takes a half inch off the length of his manhood. That fat pubic mound soon surrounds all of his man parts. And speaking from personal experience that statement is true. For me at my current size conventional sex is nearly impossible unless I'm with a very very thin women. If you want to know full detail about my sexual experiences before and after my weight gain, PM me. But for now my partner and I have turned to oral or the use of toys. Yes this does take away form the intimacy.

To each their own. Even at my highest of 415lbs I NEVER lost any "manhood" so I would disagree that you're experience is 100% accurate to all men, because it's not!
9 years

Type of feeder preferred?

AliceInWonderland wrote:
crazyfnbill wrote:
AliceInWonderland wrote:
A feeder who doesn't use ff or anything similar but that makes it pretty ***ing hard.

I guess someone strange, unique, refreshing. Someone with an open mind and a deeper understanding of life. Someone who loves others and doesn't judge. Someone who is turned on by feederism on a spiritual level... someone who can be turned on just by the coming together of feedee and feeder without even looking at physical weight gain but feeling the deep rooted sexual connection the two have with each other. I know this sounds batshit insane but it was the best I could describe what I would be looking for in a feeder. I think when he is ideal it will be a feeling a can't put into words anymore.

That actually makes SOOO much sense hun. Not "batshit insane" at all.

I have to pretty much mirror this response.

Thanks smiley dunno if I should trust this from someone with the username crazy Bill smiley

Wow! Ouch! lol
I'm happy to report that I'm much more mature and wise than when I was 16, however Crazy Bill has ALWAYS stuck with me. So take that lady! smiley
9 years

New say something nice thread!

^Strikes me as a pretty brilliant guy! Awesome!
9 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Oh, and PLEASE!!!! Don't think I actually watch that poor excuse for a sitcom, 2 Broke Girls. I just know she's a lead in it.
9 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Well if we aren't going with people from FF....

Kat Dennings (Thor and 2 Broke Girls)
Brandi (from that show Storage Wars)
and
Emily Deschanel(from Bones)

Ok, so she doesn't fit my norm, but her character is brilliant, cute and confident and I'm a total sapiosexual. I love intelligence.

There's one or two others but...
9 years
12345   loading