Feeling unwanted

I feel your pain man. For sure. I have two or three really close friend who hardly say much to me anymore, though it's probably because I moved away for 10 years.

But yo man, don't ever hesitate to hit me up if you wanna bullshit or need an ear. Us big people need to stick together and feel loved! haha
9 years

Alcoholic drinks? post one

I wish I was fancy. There's some awesome fancy drinks that I will order in a heart beat.

When I do actually drink during a wrestling PPV, I'm a fruit punch nut. I'll drink it 24/7. I usually put a few ounces of rum in a glass and fill it with fruit punch.

Sometimes I'll have 2 or 3 glasses of red bull and cherry vodka throughout the night.
9 years

Currently listening to

The entire album:
"Our live album is better than yours" by Reel Big Fish.

They get my writing juices flowing!
9 years

New york

Well, I'm an amateur filmmaker so it might not be as amazing for you, but...

Myself and the three other leads of our webseries went to NYC and got to tour NBC Studios and it was one of the coolest things ever. We saw the nightly news set,a rehersal studio and were backstage of the SNL set(as they weren't there working on a new SNL episode)and saw some of the history and some awesome "relics"!

Either way, I recommend that to everyone who asks or says they are going.
9 years

Type of feeder preferred?

AliceInWonderland wrote:
A feeder who doesn't use ff or anything similar but that makes it pretty ***ing hard.

I guess someone strange, unique, refreshing. Someone with an open mind and a deeper understanding of life. Someone who loves others and doesn't judge. Someone who is turned on by feederism on a spiritual level... someone who can be turned on just by the coming together of feedee and feeder without even looking at physical weight gain but feeling the deep rooted sexual connection the two have with each other. I know this sounds batshit insane but it was the best I could describe what I would be looking for in a feeder. I think when he is ideal it will be a feeling a can't put into words anymore.

That actually makes SOOO much sense hun. Not "batshit insane" at all.

I have to pretty much mirror this response.
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

I'd love to be 550 and go from there, depending on if I was with a loving feeder who would help if it was harder to do more things as she helped me gain.

I don't think I could do immobility though, but by the time I end up being 650, who knows!
9 years

How much have you gained?

Well, lets see. I was 265 in 2004. By 2012 I was 415. Right now I'm 365 and going for more than my 415 high.

So 100lbs, but actually 150lbs from my start to my highest weight.
9 years

Chubby or fat?

Oh, I'm definitely fat. Not very fat, yet...but fat.

Women, it all depends. Actually, it all depends for men and women. Some hold it well.

I'm fat, but if you looked at my pics, you'd probably never guess I'm almost 400lbs. Someone at work said I was probably only 310-325. HA! Jokes on them.

So yeah, it all depends on how their body takes to holding it. smiley
9 years

Depressing friends?

Well, don't get me wrong. Most of them are downers too. lol

Unfortunately I've made friends with a lot of actors who are amazing people, but it's hard to keep a fun friendship when being on set together it the only thing in common.

Meh... So, anyone from FF wanna go to some concerts?! lol
9 years

Depressing friends?

Do you have friends who are just the complete opposite of you?

I have a friend who is into film making with me and it's awesome, but that's it.

Most of my other friends only have watching movies and drinking my rum in common with me.

It didn't really hit me until a few weeks ago when I was desperately trying to get someone to go with me to a Reel Big Fish concert 3hr away.

Only one of them knows who RBF is and she said she hated them. Ugh...
My friends are so depressing. Maybe changes need made. lol
9 years
23456   loading