Gaining log

Congrats and welcome back! Celebrate w some of your favorites? 😇🙊
1 year

Gaining log

Good luck!
1 year

Fattening in films

I remember the movie Matilda, or even the book for that matter, where the teacher makes the kid eat the whole cake.
1 year

The first warm day of year

I always forget how much I love the first hot day of a season, once a cold portion of a year winds down...people are dying to put on warmer lighter clothes, and soo many people go out not even thinking about how much they have gained since the last time out in the sun so to speak...many times you see things not fitting, and the candid struggle of a woman trying to make something fit when she knows she is carrying that few extra will always be highlighted to me during this time...feel free to jump in or better yet if your local add to my agonizing daily enjoyment lol ill share my travel routes/routine 🥰😇
1 year

Best feeder/feedee irl experiences

For me, end of june last year, I met up for a weekend w someone, we went to the beach, out to dinner, and much more. She looked pregnant and couldnt care less what anyone thought of her, was all belly. She musta sat in a chair/in my lap for 2 days straight being handfed, aside from one dinner and a trip to the beach. She got so big she needed new clothes the weekend she went home, 5 to 7 legit lbs 2 days.
2 years

Best feeder/feedee irl experiences

An experienced feeder/encourager here. Kind of got tired of the usual online thing and began to naturally look for someone who could potentially fulfil not just this part of my life, but emotionally and physically in other ways as well..
Have had some amazing experiences, with amazing people and am curious from a feedees perspective, what were some of the more positive IRL feeding experiences you have enjoyed?
I have fed a few of your fav IG gainers/feedees, plenty from here as well, and have had a wide range of successful/positive experiences. Many of them surrounding having some privacy to be able to enjoy ourselves. Also had one who enjoyed going out wearing things that clearly didnt fit and enjoyed testing my comfort in public for how big I was getting her after I fed her.
Curious to hear what made it a great time for you, and feel free to leave a horror story as well lol, but really curious to know what is enjoyable from those who have had the pleasure of enjoying the sensual experience of feeding in person.
Of course anyone who is interested can drop a line as well to the DM. Thanks so much for considering an honest reply 😀 Kevin
2 years

Feeder for irl feedee/gainer

With summers off, this would be an absolutely amazing time to get to know someone from the community. I am an experienced feeder, and have tried the whole dating and then open up about this to your partner, to no avail.

Perhaps this spring/summer I could get to know someone who is open about the gaining or looking a certain way. If you are in the tri state area, or any of the local 420 rec states i frequent lol, then by all means PM me or leave a message on the thread! Hope to talk soon, Kevin
3 years

Fat teacher

Anjou:
Yeah, but she was so unhappy. Keep in mind 16 years ago the body positivity movement did not really exist

Baba Yaga:
It did, it was just harder to find with primitive internet

John Smith:
That was in fact the second wave Fat Acceptance movement-- movement that was and still are widely impopular in mainstream society because of its unassumed affiliations with the so-called Fat Fetishist community. On top of that, the likes of Ashley Graham and the Kardashians weren't the standards that the average white North American thrived to emulate at these times, quite the contrary: the both of them would have been qualified of every bird name, including likely the N-lover word.

Baba Yaga:
How did I know you'd turn a comment that has nothing to do with race into race baiting?

Lol never change.

PKFIRE99:
dude, i've been seeing John Smith in forums for years. this dude is genuinely the fucking worst and acts like a pretentious asshole in nearly every single post. like god fucking damn, shut the fuck up nobody likes you at this point.

Dudes everywhere mad annoying agreed
3 years

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

Nah not miles from my home i have them near me. Not like im socially inept lol just looking for a chance encounter 😅😂🤣
3 years

Teased by coworkers/friends/family

Ya thats unwarranted im sorry u had that happen and noone stuck up for you!! Hope u didnt let it stop you from enjoying who you are
3 years
12345   loading