How you heard of ths community

Back when I was 19-20 I was very into trying to gain weight for muscle building... Searching for tips and such, I found dimensions and here. Needless to say I have not refrained from visiting in a long time! Don't know where I'd hang out if not for FF.
12 years

Its here!

Woo Pig!!! Go hogs!!!
12 years

How do you like em'?

Not necessarily fit, but in shape and able to do things like; hike, take long walks, and stay active.
Not huge, but big and curvy, and hope she has the ability to down some food and strut her belly with the best!
12 years

Positives of weightgain?

No left-overs... you can live longer (off your stored fat) if there is a famine...
12 years

Say something good about the..

Doesn't over post... Been here 5+ years and only has 45 post! smiley
12 years

Fat and height

Like em as round as they are tall?
12 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

I can always remember being very young and stuffing my clothes with pillows to look fat. There was a store in my town that sold very large clothing... and remember seeing the really large clothes and often wondered what it would be like to fit in them.
Then I also remember one summer when I was under about ten I used to make fried egg sandwiches...and I would eat maybe three or four a day loaded with mayo...my grandmother grabbed my belly once when visiting after that summer and said "whats all this?"which made me very embarrassed.
Then as I entered high school... I only had the eye for the girls that had hips and big "booties"...I never dated the larger girl in school but I did however add a few pounds to my high school gf because the only time her parents would let her leave with me was to get ice cream or a sandwich...she never got plump but did get awfully plump around the middle.
Then in college 1998-03...the internet arrived and at first I thought I had a pregnancy fetish but it turns out that I just like girls that have a little bit (or a lot) of belly!
I really don't know what may cause a person to become an FA, I do however feel isolated in such a way that I don't talk about it. I keep it to my self and only find women with a little to a lot extra sexy...
12 years

Soy ice cream for gaining?

Not sure how true what I'm about to say is... But I heard that soy can increase the estrogen in your bod...

I once bought some chocolate "Silk" / soy milk and one of my buddies saw it in th fridge and jokingly asked, "whatchu trying to do? ...grow some boobs... You know that stuff will turn you into a woman!"
12 years

Eating games for couples!!!

Does anyone know of some clever eating games?

I guess they would be similar to drinking games...

I think something like "Tiny and Eddy's, feed poker" would be really great for couples' foreplay. Especially if you mixed in a little strip poker and eating!

Any ideas?
Any stories?
12 years

Drive-in movie

Lets just say you've got a date...

Headed to the movies in your big car...you know the one, the one with big bench seat.

Everyone knows that drive-in movie theators are great for cuddle time.

What are some great foods to take to the theater to give the occasion just a little more kick than just popcorn?
Any ideas or good stories?
12 years