Goals and dreams

Chop! That's an awesome idea, thanks!

Something like this would do awesome! Hmmmmm... I'd totally invest in it!
12 years

Tight belts :)

I have noticed an increase in the use of belts around bellies on women. This morning on my local news I noticed that my favorite reporter was wearing yet again another belt which creates the cutest little bit of muffin... High waisted.
Also there are many photos on here that include belts, but they are not holding up any pants! Photos of tight belts are fun.

My favorite belt is leather, 1.5" wide and has holes the total length of it. Which makes it nice for days when I eat just a little more than normal and have to release the tension around my waist and still able to wear my belt.

What is your favorite belt? And how do you wear it?
12 years

Craving a feedee

JustinNasty wrote:
Same. Join the club man, we have jackets.

Jackets?

I think I need one of those!
smiley
13 years

Nightlights can make you chunky!!! :)

www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode.cfm

I found an interesting article about street lamps and such... I hope y'all enjoy the read as much as I did.
I know there have been more studies about sleep and wg, but maybe this is why I'm getting chunkier.
There is a streetlamp outside my window and it makes me eat more! Ha ha ha
13 years

If you could be any animal for a day...

Hmmmmm... Since I'm already a pig, I would have to say a dog or a cat... Domesticated or stray...
To think... there are some very lucky dogs in this world and some pittiful strays, please don't nuter me!!!
13 years

Switching roles

Praise for a happy plate! Mmmmmm mmmmm good!smiley
13 years

All the geeks in the house put your put your hands up!

If having lots of gadgets make me a geek... Then...

Raises hand!

Guilty!smiley
13 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

I know I cooked a lot, but I know how much you really like "this dish", so please eat up honey, we have plenty. I know you can't eat just one!
13 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

I always thought coming home to a beautiful lady in pearls and under an apron would be cool. As I pull up to home I can smell dinner from outside and immediately a plate is set in front of me as I set my briefcase down and empty my pockets!
Mmmmm all this food smells so tasty! Wifey says, "I hope you like it, I've been working on this all afternoon". Then I reply, "golly gee Hun, you know I always love what you cook...and I know how you always want me to make a happy plate"!

I think being healthy is important, someone can still be a big healthy manly man and show his wife that he can eat! mmmmmm
I don't think I could ever be attracted to someone who was not in shape...not necessaryily thin, but in shape and healthy.
13 years