Anyone went from super fit to fat?

I was 195 in July 2019 and now I’m 265LB. I’ve had a ton of muscle atrophy because of my diet and lack of exercise. It’s been so hot watching my body change so rapidly because of the trash food I can’t stop eating.
3 years

Ruining one another's fit bodies

I did just exactly that and I fucking love it. Still growing
4 years

Gaining game im playing w myself

Fuckkkk I love this idea 😛😛😛 I sometimes put on videos of jocks posing and every time they flex their bicep I have to binge for a few minutes. Always a hot time 😏
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

I went from being pretty ripped in May (198) to pretty fat by October (251) if you check out my
Profile you’ll see what I’ve done haha
4 years

Gaining as punishment

Had a feeder online tell me he wants to force feed me when he’s mad, had a bad day or when he wants to punish me. My body eventually becoming a product of his punishments and anger. Thought that was super twisted/hot. Anyone else done this?
4 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I dream of this daily 🤤🤤🤤😭
4 years

Death feedists

Wanttomakeyoufatter:
How do you know if you're a death feedist? I think I might be a death feedist? Cause it's such a turn on for me knowing that someone is immobile and wanting to get bigger dispite the health risks involved. Does that make me a death feedist or nah?

I’d say you’re a death feeding 😛 same goes for me. I’d love to please my feeder by getting that large.
4 years

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Vanity Fair:
I'd absolutely love to ruin a person's life, watching them grow and grow, watch them unable to hold a job, watch them unable to wipe their own asses, admire their progress in a bariatric sized coffin. I wonder if I could get a sculpture gravestone that looks like their heaviest weight self to ensure their accomplishments are fully appreciated.

GainAddict:
I lile the way you think.
The sculpture is a good idea. Or at least you can put their final weight on thier gravestone. That number would be one of their (and your) great accomplishments, so gotta get it as high as possible. Sort of like a high score.
What would be more important to you though, getting the weight number as high as possible? Our just the act of ruining them so utterly and completely? Or both?

Vanity Fair:
I'm a true sadist, I would say both.

Wemotorcycle:
We're all Satanist

Omfg what a hot horror film that would be 🤤🤤 a master feeder with a graveyard of morbidly obese sculptures acting as trophies marking his successes
4 years

When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...

Hedonistic_Purity:
As either a feedee or a feeder, knowing that you're not going to stop until death by fat, which will most likely involve being rendered house or bed bound before the heart attack or final stroke, what is a hotter and/or more enjoyable idea...

A) Creating or becoming a fully sedentary recluse as soon as possible, forced to give up everything else cared about or enjoyed, weakened and atrophied quickly and prematurely?

Or,

smiley Doing as many active or weight sensitive things as one can before they are stripped from one's life, but being forced to keep stretching out that poor body with a fat prison a everything loved is taken away forever?

Saginata:
Hmm that's tough. B has appeal because, even though you know outcome, it can kinda sneak up on you. You can keep fooling yourself for longer. Trying to go about normally while never entirely sure when you might be doing that activity for the last time. Doors of opportunity and alternative choices slowly closing one by one because of one's growing weight and disability until only one path remains. And that's pretty hot.

But I think A might be more preferable. While it's a bigger lifestyle shock, the idea of being deliberately debilitated and rapidly reaching a point of no return before I could change my mind is quite exciting. By the time reality really sunk in it might already be too late.

Omg A for the exact reason you mentioned 😛😛 rapid transformations are so hot, just the shock of it all would be so amazing. I need it 😈
5 years

Gay exjock looking for feeder, seeking morbid obesity.

Looking to be made insanely morbidly obese by a very dom male encourager, doing whatever it takes to make sure I meet his goals, whether this is online or irl, I'm cool with whichever. Help me get morbidly obese 😈 Located in upstate ny
5 years
1234   loading