Gaining and it's limitations

bills225:
If you stay active you can probably keep doing the job, even at a higher weight. I have noticed in the mid 200's that as long as I keep my activity up, I'm fine. Depending on your body, you will probably experience some joint pain. My ankles act up all the time but I have been lucky to not have any back issues.

What I have noticed is that a few lazy days catch up quickly. If I'm sedentary for a few days, I find myself getting out of breath faster. As long as you have good footwear you should be fine.

Word! Thanks man 🤙🏻
5 years

From fit to immobile

I'd 100% do that
5 years

Soda every day

I do typically 2-4 liters of Mountain Dew of a heavy binge day, it does WONDERS for my lovehandles. They've exploded since I've been consuming massive quantities of that shit haha
5 years

Gaining and it's limitations

Hey guys!

Next week I'm moving in with my feeder boyfriend who has really ambitious gaining goals for me. I'm very excited to make these physical changes that are coming my way. physically manifesting both our biggest/wildest/darkest fantasies is honestly a dream come true. But, there's my old life I'm going to need to shed.

We plan on packing a minimum of 15LB on me a month, right now I'm 202LB at 6'1, decent amount of muscle (but bit of chub too smiley. I'm currently the general manager of a tourist restaurant that will have it's peak season is from June - September. I committed to staying until the end of the season before I start editing video fulltime from home.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID, at the rate of 15LB a month starting this week, when will my weight start to impact my job at a busy restaurant? By June 2019 we're hoping I'll weigh a minimum of 292 and by the end of the season 337. I love this job, but I love gaining more. Honestly I could see it being really hot/embarrassing to slowly lose the physical ability to do my job as a general manager/lead bartender of this restaurant I've worked at for four years. 😏
5 years

Regrets and addiction fetish

Fuckkk I need to get to that point 😈 If anyone wants to help get me there hmu 😏
5 years

Feedee for feeder in new york

Gainer living in Cooperstown, NY. I'm looking for a regular male feeder interested in bringing me to my goal weight of 350-400 in a short period of time.

I'm willing to travel for the right guy, particularly a dom feeder that has ambitious goals for his pig.

I crave rapid and incredible changes in my body, I would love to find the right guy that wants to help me 😈
5 years

How much have you made from paysites?

den88:
I have this goal/dream of being a gainer paysite model, living as cheap as possible off of my profits from videos (maybe some other sort of passive income too) but just curious, how much have people made monthly selling videos? When I was in college I use to make an average of $700 a month without rly trying. Just curious if it's possible to make something like this happen 😂

StarSmoke:
It all depends and varies greatly. Stuff like who you are and what you enjoy, type of content, how often you upload, advertising, video and equipment costs, so on and so forth. Some people can�t even break a check each month and some are rich and famous haha. Good luck though!

Haha, ain't that the truth 😂 It seems like I could make up anything from 0 to $80k per year. I have a lot of the video equipment (former video major), a good Tumblr, IG and Grommr following and the desire to really blow up. So in crossing my fingers 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
5 years

How much have you made from paysites?

I have this goal/dream of being a gainer paysite model, living as cheap as possible off of my profits from videos (maybe some other sort of passive income too) but just curious, how much have people made monthly selling videos? When I was in college I use to make an average of $700 a month without rly trying. Just curious if it's possible to make something like this happen 😂
5 years

Any1 from upstate ny?

I'm in Cooperstown
5 years

Gay ex-jock feedee wants to relocate

I've gone from a ripped 165 to 228LB of blubber and I want to have it brought to the next level. I have no goals in mind, those are set by my feeder.

Looking to chat online and eventually relocate if things work out. I'm leaving my job in November and would love to make my gainer fantasies a reality.
6 years
1234   loading