Working through issues

Is anyone else having issues with the messages? I've sent messages and get no reply for days. When the reply does come I've been told by the person that this is the 3rd time they've tried to message me back. I hadn't gotten anything they had tried to send me. I know how to check to see if I have new messages so I don't think its that.

Anyway, just wanted to bring this up and to see if I'm the only one.
9 years

Currently listening to

The Beatles Abbey Road album
9 years

Lent for all of us!

I'm a Christian and I get what you're talking about. But I don't think your post will float much around here. The internet isn't much of a place for Christians or other religious people. We're always going to be lumped in with the judgmental right wingers who have hijacked our faith.

I did enjoy your post though, so thanks for that =)
9 years

Feedist symbol-tinder/pof/okc?

I for one really like the flag and hope it catches on! If you see it, you know what it means, no guessing games.
9 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

Force feeding is one of my ultimate fantasies! I'd love to force a girl to eat until she thinks she can't take anymore...and then feed her just a bit more to make her that much fatter!
9 years

I'm a feminist

chubbyhoney wrote:
TommyGun wrote:
Thanks for pointing out my typo, totally relevant since I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant.

And who says it means that? You? You don't know the mind of every person who happens to disagree with feminism so why don't you stop being so judgemental? The world isn't that black and white. Once again, I agree with equality between the genders but your judgemental attitude and thinking that you're so morally superior is really bothersome.

*misspelling, not typo

So, you're judging me for believing that people who discriminate against women - purely for being women, which we can't do anything about - are terrible people. I see. I wonder if you think it's wrong to believe that racists and homophobes are terrible too..

Racism and homophobia are wrong. But disagreeing with feminism doesn't automatically make you a misogynist. There are people who disagree with feminism for that reason sure. And I would agree that they are bad people. But not everybody who disagrees with feminism is against it for that reason. They could disagree with it because they have more of an egalitarian point of view or whatever. Point is, its not so black and white that if you disagree with feminism you're an awful person. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I've said what I have to say and I'm done.
9 years

I'm a feminist

chubbyhoney wrote:
TommyGun wrote:
chubbyhoney wrote: If you're not a feminist, you are a terrible, terrible person.

Who gave you the morale authority to make that judgement on other people? I'm speaking as someone who does agree with equality for the genders. Seriously, get off your morale high horse.

*moral. Morale means something entirely different.

If you aren't a feminist, it means you believe women should be discriminated against purely for being women. Therefore, it's pretty obviously justifiable to say that would make you a terrible person. If you disagree, that's absolutely fine. You'd be 100% wrong in my book, but you'd be entitled to think whatever you like smiley

Thanks for pointing out my typo, totally relevant since I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant.

And who says it means that? You? You don't know the mind of every person who happens to disagree with feminism so why don't you stop being so judgemental? The world isn't that black and white. Once again, I agree with equality between the genders but your judgemental attitude and thinking that you're so morally superior is really bothersome.
9 years

"coming out" for liking fat

I don't know if its just my situation or what, but most people who know me know I like bigger girls and they don't really care. I think it becomes a big deal when you yourself make a big deal out of it. I've just mentioned that I like bigger girls and thats about it really. I mean, my best friend knows I like fat girls. And thats how I put it, I like fat girls. So again, I don't know if I'm lucky or what. But I think the bigger deal you make out of it the more awkward it becomes.
9 years

I'm a feminist

chubbyhoney wrote: If you're not a feminist, you are a terrible, terrible person.

Who gave you the morale authority to make that judgement on other people? I'm speaking as someone who does agree with equality for the genders. Seriously, get off your morale high horse.
9 years

Currently listening to

Straight To Hell by The Clash
9 years
12   loading