Would pic watermark help?

eBay uses a symbol that can be recognised anywhere in the corner. I like the idea of the initials of the site FF in a fancy unobtrusive logo.

If you use a logo that others don't know about then it would be easy to spot if the pic is used elsewhere.

Also it would be good to be able to position this logo where you want it, ie top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left, top centre bottom centre.
9 years

Reading someone's profile

Please don't erect a picture of an erection here, lol.
9 years

Simply bagels

A few bagel ideas that I have tried out and people liked. Easy and quick to make and a good late night filler or lunch time quickly.

Toast your bagels then

The Italian mama :- add pizza sauce or tomato purée with basil and oregano. Add mozzarella cheese or mozerella with chedder grill till cheese is soft then add pepperoni, chorizo and ham or cooked chopped bacon. Grill till cooked. Do this on both parts of bagel then close together for a pizza bagel for those with big mouths.

My ex girlfriends favourite :- grill both parts of bagel add brown sauce then cover with mozerella, grill to soften cheese then add ham to both parts and grill till ham starts to cook. Close the two parts together to make bagel sandwich and enjoy a big sloppy spicy snack.

These are quite fattening and my ex all though I wasn't feeding her did go from 140 to 200 over 3 years because of my cooking.

Try your own bagel combo and see .
9 years

Reading someone's profile

Idaeus88 wrote:
So many people list themselves as Fat Admirers when they actually only appreciate their own fat.

I think the list of fetishes could be both longer and better explained.
For example if you're just fat and want a non-feeder partner what do you pick?

Yeh I want Boob lover quite dissapointed about that lol!
9 years

Morality

There is no such thing!!! That is why no one here can give a definition or even an answer to the question.
9 years

Morality

Morality is down to the individual or a set group of people. It can never be universal as everyone has different beliefs, religions, upbringings and outlooks on lives.

Also what might be morally right today may not be tomorrow.
9 years

Help: is he a fa or no?

Yes Elanor agreed but until the law has a penalty of castration I don't see I don't see the situation changing.

No means "no" simple as.

When all guys accept that the world will be a better a place!
9 years

Help: is he a fa or no?

I'm a bit concerned that instead of meeting the guy in public place to determine what sought of guy he is you are going straight to his.

How do you know he's not a rapist, a serial killer, a woman or wife beater. I think you are putting yourself in a dangerous position and should wake up to the fact that you don't know this guy.

I have dealt with rape victims and people who have been the subject of sexual abuse and violent physical abuse and in over half of the cases it could have been avoided, if a bit of common sense had been used.

Please go out on a date first and build up a bit of trust.

I'm not saying anything will happen to you, I'm just saying don't put yourself in a position where it could.
9 years

You know you're fat when...

You know your fat when you get on a bus and the driver gets out a tape measure to measure backside, because if it's over 73 inches the bugger is going to make you pay twice.
9 years

Unwelcome pic comments: rant

Read profile first to find out who she is, what she is here for and then when looking at pics read the headline and description underneath. If you do that you can never go wrong.

I tease those who want teasing
I tell them they look fat and huge when they ask for it
If they want you to comment on their hair then comment on their hair.
If they want an honest opinion then be honest
If they are an FFA tell them they look beautiful if they look beautiful
But don't tell them they should gain weight as they are not here for that. They want to amire a fat man or woman not be fed.
A female feeder wants to fatten a man or woman not be fattened herself.

Simples!!!
9 years
23456   loading