You know you're fat when...

You know your fat when your kids ask you when their brother or sister are due.

You know your fat when two polite people open up and hold a double set of doors for you to walk through.

You know your fat when the assistant in primark suggests that you might find what you want in the mothercare maternity section.

You know your girlfriends fat when you walk to other side of the room and shes still standing next to you.

You know your fat when you go a loo and your toilet burps afterwards.
9 years

There was this guy i knew once

When I was at university a few friends and myself used to write fake stories and send them to magazines like ravers and teaser just to make a bit of pocket money.

We kept it real and used to make £25 and £50 if a letter was published. We did 1 a month each to each mag and for every 5 we sent in got 2 published. Back in the mid 90's that paid for a night out and pizza!

As for songs, when I was with the girl I loved we used to bonk with either pearl jam or led zeppelin playing the back ground. We always put music on because living in a shared house made it less embarrassing in the morning.
9 years

Comming out as a fa ?

I said to my ex, "I wouldn't mind if you got fat" and she replied "well how do I do that then". I said "don't worry, forget it, you are thick enough already", lol.

It hard coming out to someone, that's why I think it is better to start a fresh by trying to meet someone here with a similar outlook, becoming friends and see where it goes. That way you both know the truth about each other's fat thing from the start. So much easier, well if anyone here wants to get to know you of course.
9 years

Top 5 break up songs

Nothing compares to you by Sinead o'conner
Indifference by Pearl Jam
If leaving me is easy by Phil Collins
Even after all this time by Jeremy Paris and Catch 22
Take your daughter to the slaughter by Iron Maiden.
9 years

Picture theft

Hi I am only putting this thread up for the people who have seen their pics on other websites without permission. Just post leaving the website you saw the infringement take place. Hopefully someone with a better idea on this than me can give you advice on how to go about getting them removed from that website if possible.

I'm sure the moderators will help you.

For now don't be too upset, just keep calm and if anyone sees another members pic on another site please inform them first as they may or may not be members there.
9 years

Reading someone's profile

I agree but I would of like it if the girl in question could of been given the chance to say why she felt uncomfortable after gaining the weight.

How did peoples perceptions of her change, how did their attitudes towards her change and was this the reason why she felt uncomfortable. If it was then, then is it about her feeling that she needed to lose to fit in with others ideals, which is wrong. The advise there would be you don't need to live by other peoples ideals and opinions only your own. Therefore it is about helping her to accept who she has become and to be happy with it. If it was because she didn't like it for her own reasons ok good luck with it.

I love the idea of a bit if sociology here because it helps me understand people and there feelings more. My main would be to know more about why a girl decides to gain weight, ie is it a love of food, a love of the idea of being fat, are you doing this for yourself or for your other half, has there been something that's happened in your life to make you want to become fat. That is why the forum side is so great as it gives you this insight.

As with if you are in conversation via message or chat room with a female and they stop talking to you or messaging you for what ever reason, don't hound them why but just accept it and move on. If they decide to talk to you in the future then just accept them back as a friend and be grateful.
9 years

Also people only support the women when they are gaining but should a women decide it was wrong for her or she feels a little bit uncomfortable or unattractive and suggest she might lose a little bit of it then all hell breaks loose, she loses all support and rather than talking to her about it and either reassuring her she looks good or helping her out, people turn their backs on her and say your not allowed to talk about that here, but other websites for that are available.

She then feels used, get disgruntled and leaves. Now no one told her to gain it was her choice but we all enjoyed her whilst she was fulfilling our fetish. No support though if she shrinks a little.

If this site wants more women to join and stay, it needs to change it's views and be more unstanding.

There is nothing wrong with a woman whose weight yoyo's because she can't make her mind, so support her as you know she will only grow twice. Once a little bit, lose it because she was uncomfortable and she criticised by close ones then she thinks to hell with them and second time around she will pile it on like she originally intended, except she will share it with a different website instead of us because we weren't there for her when it mattered!!!
9 years

You write bloody good English, better than most English people!!!
9 years

Actually I have had phone conversations with people on here. One girl was from Leeds in Yorkshire, she was nice but would ring me at unsociable hours like 2-3 am and then wouldn't let me off the phone. I had to block her in the end.

I think that messaging people on this site doesn't work unless the other person really likes you or wants to make a friend. Phone calls are much better because you say more and conversation flows. My problem is that when I get to phone call stage people find out what a lovely person I am and want to talk to me but getting past the comment and messaging stage is the difficult part.

As a person you have to be honest and trustworthy but that's difficult to do on a website when there are so many people who are creepy and crude with there behaviour.
9 years

I think when version 2 comes it would be good if we could have a separate female feedee/gainers photo section and a non gaining photo section. Although this may be difficult it would stop us from losing so many female members 5 minutes after they join.

It would clarify it for those that don't or can't read and then stop the unwanted questions and unwanted requests.
9 years
34567   loading