Might move to florida

Yeah! I'm excited about that, too, I really liked the map feature.

We do definitely need more stuff happening in Florida, too. Seems like there's a lot of us here, so it'd probably be nice for us to all actually meet each other at some point.
9 years

Might move to florida

That'd be like a 3 hour drive for me, probably. I might be up for that, but I'm not sure if my car would be. I'm sure there's enough people over there that you could get some interest, though. I remember back when the map was on this site, it looked like Tampa had a lot of people around that area.
9 years

Might move to florida

MassivelyDelicious wrote:
If we could plan a small beach meet up for all ffers when I get there. That would be awesome!

That *would* be awesome! Haven't met many people in the community around these parts, so it'd be a nice opportunity to do that.

Do you know which area you're moving to yet? If the meet up were northern or central east coast Fl, I'd be down for that, for sure. West coast is a bit of a hike, though, and the panhandle would be like...a 6 hour drive, minimum, for me.
9 years

Might move to florida

Honestly, it's not as terrible as everyone says.

As long as you're in a coastal area, the sea breeze helps out a lot.

But, central areas? It can get pretty nasty. Gainesville in the summer is just muggy and horrible.

And if you have a short rain storm in the summer, it doesn't really cool anything off, it just makes everything more humid.

But, we've got beautiful beaches, so, it's kinda a mixed bag.

Just make sure that whereever you move to, you have AC. And that your car's AC works, too, or you're going to be miserable. I've had to do a few summers without AC, and you don't know how much you miss it until it's not there.
9 years

Help: is he a fa or no?

Might as well go for it. It sounds like he's into you.

I read your other thread, and I totally get that you got burned pretty recently, but you can't let one bad experience with a person turn you off from all of them.

If he sounds so perfect, the rewards outweigh the risks, right? Either meet a really awesome guy, or have another possibly shitty experience (and the only reason that you have to believe that might happen, it seems, is your own gut feelings/anxiety because it's happened before). That sounds like a risk that's worth taking.
9 years

Which dating apps do bbws use?

OKC and POF seem pretty decent, from my experience.

The only thing I don't like about OKC is that you can't search by body type without having the paid version. POF doesn't restrict your ability to search at all if you're using the free version, so that's pretty cool.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I love Pokemon. Started playing when I was a kid on Pokemon Blue, and I've been a fan ever since. My favorite is probably Gen 2, I remember being so hyped about it when it first came out.

Really excited about ORAS, too. I hope they have move tutors in it, I've got all these awesome bred pokemon with perfect stats and it would be really cool to get some new and special moves on them.

Also, Black and White weren't that bad. I like how they didn't have any pokemon from the old generations until you beat the elite four. It kind of gave me that fresh, first time playing the game ever sort of feel to it. Pushed me out of my comfort zone, made me try brand new guys instead of just playing with my old favorites.
9 years

Might move to florida

Yeah, Jacksonville can be nice, or it can be bad. It really depends on what area you're in.

St. Augustine is beautiful, though, and it's within driving distance of Jax. So, that's definitely a plus.
9 years
123   loading