What game are you playing?

Dust for Xbox 360 and Sonic Chronicles for the NDS
11 years

Tumblr...?

djxsugafree.tumblr.com ....... I just made it so sorry for lack of things:o
12 years

Funkasaurus

[b]No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Anyway, as for Clay, well it's a nice change in pace. The big guy with a monster push has been done to death and Mark Henry has that role right now. I can see Brodus turning heel in the future and becoming a monster, but this will do for him.

Exactly. It's a nice change of pace for a big man. Though i'm enjoying it to its fullest extent im afraid it'll get stale in the up coming year. I think after Summer Slam people will get tired of it and want to see something different. I'd be cool if Brodus went heel because nobody liked his dancing anymore.
12 years

Funkasaurus

Brodus reminds me of Flash Funk, God Father and Rikishi rolled all into one. Honestly when i thought he was coming back as a monster heel i really didnt care. Now though i cant stop laughing at him and being entertained. If he keeps this up for a while then transitions into the monster heel he was supposed to come out as i think would be a better plan. BTW 2012 = Year of Ziggler. Hate all you want but that guy has skills ( needs better mic work though) .
12 years

Funkasaurus

Extremely shocked when that happened. Built up for months to be a monster and then came out with that. I had my mouth open the whole time but was highly entertained by it.
12 years

Shinedown/fave bands...

Im caught between 3 Bands but one is the lead singer for 2 of them . AFI, Slipknot and Stone Sour because of Corey Taylor. All 3 bands can make you wanna punch somebody in the face but in the next song they can make you feel like everything is going to be alright.
12 years

Why did you first join ff?

I like most of the guys who posted in this came here just on the fact of liking big girls and hoping to meet some one. (Ive been here 5 years holy crap!) Although i learned about feederism when i was 14 i never actually paid much attention to it until i came on here besides seeing women like Heather Boyle and Kelligrl (remember her?).
12 years

List 5 fave comedy programes!

1.Scrubs
2.Simpsons
3.Family Guy
4.Bored To Death
5.Beavis and ***.

just off the top of my head
12 years

Ff soulmates?

Working on it! .... not really just felt the need to say something
12 years

Recent video games

Games Im looking forward to own sometime in the near future- Arkham City,Skyward Sword,Skyrim,Old Republic,Sonic Generations and WWE 12 ( yea whateves lol)
12 years
12345   loading