Appetite stimulants

I have deleted a pro-pot and an anti-pot post, as they have no relevance here.
Bottom line: have your opinions, live by them, but don't air them in an inappropriate forum.
12 years

Female feeders :/

There is a perfectly good thread devoted to this topic, so I'm locking this one. Please try and avoid duplicate threads.
12 years

281.75lbs whoooop!

Well done, Paul. Don't forget the 'Gainers' section where you can blog for free on your gain.
12 years

She said what?!

Update:

(this one's more of a non sequituur)
Co-worker: 'One sugar in your tea?'
Her: 'No, it's cold out, better make it 2'

later -
'It's a little bit too much too late'
12 years

Board games, especially his

Settlers? Haven't played in ages. Top game though. Anybody else got wood for sheep, or is it just me? smiley
12 years

I play Scrabble regularly, not that I'm an expert or anything, but I'm pretty good on the 2-letter words and I usually get about 1 bingo per game.
12 years

Boony wrote:
I'd try that Civilization board game, but only 'cause I like the actual computer game so much.

Which one? The original, that the PC game was based on, or the modern one based on the PC game that was based on original Civilization? smiley
12 years

geekybibabe wrote:
We like it as a filler game or a game to let non-gamers in on the action.

Yes, it's good for that. Give them a taste to get them interested, and then we can wean them onto the hard stuff smiley
12 years

So...

If you haven't already, check out the 'Gainers' section

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/gainers/list.php
12 years

The 'gainers' section

In case you weren't aware, you can detail your gain for mass consumption (pun intended) on the Gainers section of the site.

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/gainers/list.php

Just click the link above or the word 'gainers' in the menu at the top of the page and contact hiccupx for more details.
12 years