Should i gain?

I'd say that if you're basing your decision on whether or not to almost quintuple your weight on the comments of people on a fetish site, you need to seek urgent psychiatric help.

Gain if you want to, by all means. But make it because you want to, not because we want you to.

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/about/website-rules.php
9 years

Weight gain attractiveness

You ma as well ask why some guys like thin women. Or blondes. Or Asians. or short women.

The point is we're all wired differently and no preferences are right or wrong. It's only the pressures of the media within the last 50 years or so that have forced us into thinking that thin is attractive and fat is repulsive.

Look at Marilyn Monroe - she was a size 16 (US). Rubens, the Venus of Willendorf - ideals of female beauty that don't conform to modern standards have been prevalent throughout history.

You like chubby chicks. Nobody can tell you that's wrong or sick or weird. It's just the way you are.

You're in the right place. smiley
9 years

Weight/mass gainer shakes

Read the forum, people. There are a million threads about WG shakes.

Thread locked.
9 years

Heavy cream

I'm going to say 'there's already a thread for this', because there's already a thread for this.

Read it, and then post on it.

Thread locked.
9 years

Need gaining tips

Read the forum.
9 years

Shorter woman ...

BMI is a terrible indicator of obesity. All the toned, fit, muscular rugby players off the telly are obese, as they have so much muscle (which as we all know weighs more than fat).
9 years
56789   loading