I want to retire and become huge

Bigwideland:
I am at a point I am not enjoying my job, but a bit to young to retire, at 54. But I know I just want to be able to stay home or go out and just eat all the time. How can you achieve this life style.

I know and do not want to sound obvious but I would nearly like a female feeder or FA to help me gain and enjoy gains as a interaction of two people not just myself all the time.

Have you had any success in the past finding a FA or the like in your generation? I wonder how much difference there is in mindsets in this fetish among the generations? What’s been your experience? Is there a difference?
1 year

Being bedbound

I too think I would enjoy this too. I was in a bad motorcycle accident some years ago. Was immobilised due to my injuries for about 4 months. Whilst not quite the same I have atleast some window into this realm.

For me it’s 2 things. It’s the pleasure of being that big so as to be forced immobile. And it’s also the dynamic I’d have with my girl. She’s a submissive feeder so the more I need her the more she can be of service so the happier she and I will be.

We play with the concept on weekends occasionally with my saline infusions where I just sit around and she looks after me. We both enjoy those times and look forward to a more permanent situation 👌
1 year

Serious about being 600+?

I genuinely want to be 600lb+ I’ve been stuck at 335lb seemingly forever. I’ve tried eating a lot. Eating a little. Weight gain shakes. I’ve tried taking medication that increases appetite and enteral feeding. I’ve tried slightly manipulating hormones even. Can’t seem to break past the 335lb. It’s also worth noting that I also don’t lose weight either. My body has a very rigid weight setting. It’d be funny if it wasn’t so frustrating.

I genuinely envy those of you that can gain weight with ease.
1 year

I was immobile for over two years ama

Thanks for candidly answering all of these questions. It’s a valuable insight into a world a lot of us can only dream about.

My question, what would a perfectly ideal day have been for you when you were immobile. How would you have liked to have a day to play out if you could create the most ideal circumstances? What resources or equipment would have liked. What routines would you have put in place? How would people have reacted to you and your situation? Where/what if anywhere would you have liked to go or do? What could have been changed to make the situation easier for you if that was going to be your lifestyle ongoing?
1 year

Fat dick

Mine is covered and buried completely unless I’m erect. I have to pull my pad back when I need to pee. I also do saline infusions into my pad to make it bigger. My partner loves it being burried.

When infused only the very tip of the head is visible when erect and that’s only if I’m laying flat on my back.
1 year

Fat dick

Mine is covered and buried completely unless I’m erect. I have to pull my pad back when I need to pee. I also do saline infusions into my pad to make it bigger. My partner loves it being burried.
1 year

Saline inflation

Here’s one of my belly infusions
1 year

Saline inflation

How much was in that infusion you did there? Do you think you had more capacity?
1 year

Saline inflation

Vcastangel:
Hey there! You look fabulous! I did a belly infusion of dextrose and normal saline. I know, not many women like it but I love it! I’d share but I can’t figure out how to post pictures 😭

Thank you! Bellies are great fun too. Yours looks very round! Do you plan to do more?
1 year

Hard to hide my interests

Ky Belly Boy:
I work as a greeter at Walmart. And I find it a little difficult to not to glance at a customers fat bellies when they come in. I just take a quick glance so I don't make them feel uncomfortable. But I can't help but look. I must get caught sometimes because a few of them smile.

I wonder if you could up that game by offering compliments to those that come in that are larger? “Excuse me miss, but you look amazing in the outfit today! Have a great day!”

Might be the only kind experience they have at the mall?
2 years
12345   loading