Qs for those who leave ff...

I left because I lost faith in finding a genuine feedee, I was hurting greatly because id had a couple of relationships with supposed feedees but alas was not the case. And so I left to try and persue a mainstream life in an attempt to reduce my hurt.

But I just could not stop loving them killer curves on women and so I returned home smiley
12 years

Real life fatasies :d

Granted both the omissions in this senario are significant, in this instance their not relevant.

You see I had the same thoughts. If you had nothing holding you back from you fatasy then wouldn't you explore it?

Are there others on here that want their fatasy to stay strictly that. Regardless of whether it's attainable??

Cheers
Hunter
12 years

Real life fatasies :d

Ok so here's a question for you... If you were to find a willing participant or subjuct for your fatasy, which ever version you subscribe to. What would stop you from engaging it in real life?

Apart from the usual suspects like. Money or health concerns.

Am I making sence lol?

Cheers
Hunter
12 years

Telling my girlfriend

How's her progress mate?
12 years

Boobs, bum, belly or arms?

Personally I love a large pair of breasts. But I am very partial to a lovely set of thick thighs smiley
12 years

Bigger than your partner wants

Thanks for your reply smiley

Yer i agree, i think thats where were at atm. So far ive gained 15kg and she loves that and wants a little more.

So i guess ill just have to wait and see.

It makes me uneasy though, im afraid ill get to a point where she says im big enough, and i want to keep growing.
12 years

When to make it a reality?

Well for me I was already gaining weight slowly without trying. Then it was my job that changed. Suddenly didn't need to be a fit as before and I had access to lots of fattening food.

That and finding out my partner wanted me a little bigger.

So since then I've gained 15kg wonderful kg and don't ever want to go back.

I have ofcourse received both good and bad comments about my weight gain. I just tell them it's all my partners good cooking since we moved in together smiley

For me the thing you need most is the confidence to Defend your lifestyle choices. That's the best defense against those that would put you down about it smiley

Good luck
Hunter
12 years

Bigger than your partner wants

Hi Friends,

I'm seeking a little perspective I think.

Until about 4 months ago I considered myself purely a feeder. And to my partners credit she has done an amazing job playing the role of feedee in the hope of achieving ssbbw status.

4 months ago however I have found myself putting on a few too. And to both our surprise we liked it. So upon further examination we found she wanted me a bit bigger. A true BHM but not SSBHM size.

But, and here in lies the problem... I find myself desiring a SSBHM size.

So although she wants me bigger, she doesn't want me that big.

And to confuse me further tho. She does tell me that there are elements of me being a SSBHM that she finds attractive. Such as getting puffed walking to the mail box, needing a shopping trolley to rest on when at the shops, or needing help to get off the couch.

So in my mind atleast I look at that and think she does kinda want a SSBHM but just doesn't know it yet??

Any thoughts?

When I ask her about it she says "we will see how your body goes, I don't know what I want".

Help! smiley
12 years