How to deal with a small appetite

I have found that tracking calories is the best way forward when you get stuck.

It helps you identify calorie dense foods and eat more efficiently for the capacity you have.

It also helps you push through that little bit more as mentioned above em where you need to stretch your stomach when you’re 200cal off your target so you squeeze in a few extra snacks to make it. Psychologically is a bit easier this way
3 years

Extreme padding

I used to pad quite a lot. And would go out with it occasionally. I really enjoyed the sensations of it. Pics of it on my profile.

I now do saline infusionsand so haven’t done the padding for a while. But they do feel totally different so would like to pad up again.
3 years

A weight gain shake question

I have a recipe for a weight gain shake that is tasty healthy and quite good value I think. Will post below
3 years

I am thinking about leaving this

HorrorDoll:
Yep well im starting to like fantasy feeder again.

Me too. I’m glad to be back!
3 years

Stimulating local fat gain

Selkie:
My next project, thanks😂

becomingoverweight:
Welcome! One thing to note, thiazolidinediones have been known to sometimes cause heart failure due to causing edema by causing sodium retention by messing around with sodium pumps in the kidneys. This may make it harder to acquire this class of drugs. If it only has a local effect, you shouldn't have to worry about this causing heart failure. There may also be other drugs which could be used.

Selkie:
Sounds risky...plus they increase fat cell number in the thighs and reduce belly fat when ingested orally, the worry with all of these creams is how much is absorbed systemically. It's like the thigh cream, yohimbe is much cheaper than aminophylline & the late Dan Duchaine waxed lyrical over it, so I started with that, seems to be effective BUT I since discovered that it is now banned in the UK due to causing heart & kidney failure and already my kidneys aren't the best. So I am going to have to wait until my next pay and get the aminophylline. I'm trying to find out, and I wonder if you might know, are there any injectables, oils or fillers, that stay pretty much locally for a long time after subcutaneous injection?

You can do saline or glucose infusions that stay about 24hours. They are a lot of fun.

I’ve recently experimented with KY jelly mixed with glucose. This seems to have resulted in a small retention that is supposed to last about a week. I’m currently on day 2 of this trial and so far they’re still there. But depending on what you’re looking to achieve and what sort of volume you’re looking to grow this may not be appropriate for you.
3 years

Make your fat feel heavier

I’ve been thinking on this for a while. What about the beads used in weighted blankets? It should be fairly easy to make a fat suit and sow pockets onto it.

I’m Imagining a t shirt thatA you current size with a larger shirt put over the top and then sow them together in places to make the pockets. You could add or subtract from the pockets as required and seal them at the top with velcro.
3 years

I am thinking about leaving this

I left FF ages ago back when Feabie was fresh. It was a different animal back then. It was so full of promise and hope. It’s a real pit now and I can’t stand it. Then tumblr was my home... we all know what happened there. I’m back to FF now with a marginal presence on tumblr still. FF has always felt like a genuine community and still does now too. I think the way the site is set up means that everything happens a little slower here. So you really need to put more effort into things. That weeds out for the most part the heavy handed immediate response junkies that like to fan the flames of everything so they get bored and head elsewhere such as reddit and Feabie.

As someone that doesn’t get a stupid amount of attention maybe I’m a little nieve and can’t exactly relate but surely you can ignore or otherwise dismiss the unwanted advances?

Also I think it’s worth mentioning I’ve had several real life feederism relationships. 1 female feedee and 2 mutuals. All of which were met outside of the community.

I think once you’re true to yourself and are genuinely open about it with others you attract the right people towards you. 2 of my previous relationships I introduced them to feederism and it was only then that they realised they were FFAs. They didn’t understand it before but now they recognise it they are into it.

I like to think that and sincerely hope that if you too can find your way to be as open as possible about your desire/kink/fetish in the real world then you too could unlock some more of what you want in life
3 years

Huge collection of unlisted feedism videos

Looking forward to going through these when I get some time!
3 years

Submissive slave to a very large ssbbw/ssbhm

I definitely identify as a dominant feedee. Really good was able to find a submissive feeder!
3 years
23456   loading