Conditioned to associate sex with food?

bbw hunter:
Anyone know how often such an experience would need to be repeated in order to achieve this effect? Is there any anecdotal evidence that suggests. 10, 20 or even 50 instances are required to develop a Pavlovian response?

PhoenixChimera:
I guess it depends on the person, and their willingness.

bbw hunter:
Naturally, though I’m sure there must be some research somewhere on the Pavlovian response and the numbers of instances required. I’m sure most people here would fall into the catagory of willing participants lol

PhoenixChimera:
I wouldn’t presume, everyone has a different reason for being here, but I am very willing.

From what I can find. Operant conditioning is closely defined as habit and from what I remember on habits 21 times is the magic number there
3 years

bbw hunter:
Anyone know how often such an experience would need to be repeated in order to achieve this effect? Is there any anecdotal evidence that suggests. 10, 20 or even 50 instances are required to develop a Pavlovian response?

PhoenixChimera:
I guess it depends on the person, and their willingness.

Naturally, though I’m sure there must be some research somewhere on the Pavlovian response and the numbers of instances required. I’m sure most people here would fall into the catagory of willing participants lol
3 years

Dominant feedees?

Are there any other dominant feedees out there?
3 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Sign me up for this absolutely!
3 years

3 years

Saline inflation

Saline infusion of my moobs. 1000ml of D5 into each moob here
3 years

Posting pictures

For a community that’s very visually oriented it’d be great if sharing images in the forums was easier
3 years

Does padding count as 'fat experience"?

I hadn’t done it since I was a pre teen. But I remember it being a super erotic experience. The other day though my feeder and I did it.

I was embarrassed to bring it up but she was great and helped me stuff my clothes.

Will definitely be doing it more until I’m that size for real.

Would love to head any tips or tricks people have discovered to help get the Right look
5 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

I’m such an enigma. I’m a mutual gainer so flip flop from being the feeder and feedee. I’m also a switch so flip flop from being dom/sub.

My GF is exactly the same so we get to switch our roles all the time. Sometimes mid scene.

For example I might start out as the dom feedee. Commanding her to get me food etc. which she dutifully does. Then though as I get full and start to lose some interest in continuing to eat. We will swap and so then she becomes a dom feeder and will force more into me. Teasing and manipulating me till I’m truely full.

Though it must be said she’s never a dom feedee. She’s always sub as a feedee.
5 years

Are there any submissive feeders?

I’m such an enigma. I’m a mutual gainer so flip flop from being the feeder and feedee. I’m also a switch so flip flop from being dom/sub.

My GF is exactly the same so we get to switch our roles all the time. Sometimes mid scene.

For example I might start out as the dom feedee. Commanding her to get me food etc. which she dutifully does. Then though as I get full and start to lose some interest in continuing to eat. We will swap and so then she becomes a dom feeder and will force more into me. Teasing and manipulating me till I’m truely full.

Though it must be said she’s never a dom feedee. She’s always sub as a feedee.
5 years
34567   loading