Tips for feminine weight gain/max curves -- chest, thighs, hips, and butt

bbw hunter:
Have less coffee too. Coffee works against the estrogen

ExpandRUs:
Oh ok, thanks! smiley Is it coffee in particular, or just caffeine in general?

Sorry yes caffeinated beverages in general. That is unless you are Asian in which it has the opposite effect and will raise estrogen levels
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

I want to be too fat to get out of bed with out help but not so fat that I want get out of bed at all. Part of the allure is being able to still go out and show off the size I am. All be it on a mobility scooter or wheel chair. 800-900lb probably.

Being hopelessly dependent on my feeder for everything
5 years

How fat would you like to be?

I want to be too fat to get out of bed with out help but not so fat that I want get out of bed at all. Part of the allure is being able to still go out and show off the size I am. All be it on a mobility scooter or wheel chair. 800-900lb probably.

Being hopelessly dependent on my feeder for everything
5 years

Belly on the ground

Candy Godiva (exotic bbw) has images of her belly on the ground while sitting on a sofa
6 years

Favorite my 600 lb life star?

I thought Christina was super cute. Happy for her success but a shame all the same.
6 years

Fat placement

Hormone levels have a large part to do with fat distribution. And as was mentioned. The fat balls on the thighs are usually lymph oedema
9 years

Appetite stimulant

If you're super keen. "Megace" aka magesterol acetate works.
9 years

Gain vacation

californiabay wrote:
I did a vacation in late spring this past year. I went to Los Angeles for a 10 days. I rented myself a room not far from the beach. I have lived in LA before so I know the area well. I spent those 10 days gorging and eating at all my favorite places and trying new ones. Had countless eating adventures and challenges. My goal of the trip was to get past a plateau and really get my gaining going.

How did it go? Did you break through?
9 years

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

Purplequestion wrote:
bbw hunter wrote:
But my thought was, what if you went there and were placed in an induced coma for a month or two. And whilst you were unconscious they would put a feeding tube in and just pump your body with a wholesome high calorie mix. Your energy expenditure would be practically zero and your body would absorb almost all of the calories?

I feel like with the time spent in the coma you could just be enjoying a fatty lifestyle. Sure you wouldn't (probably) gain as much, but you wouldn't throw away a month or two of your life smiley

Granted. But for me the goal would be to gain as much as possible. And for me it would be exhilarating to wake up and explore where all the new weight went.
9 years
45678   loading