Gain vacation

Ive considered doing a 4 week cruise that has a buffet 24/7. You get to see the sights and have food all the time smiley

Heaven!
9 years

Looking for a huge guy/girl...

AUS580 wrote:
Plenty of huge guys in Aus, no need to search OS

@AUS580 way to make me look like small fry lol
9 years

Gaining through powerlifting?

subfeeder wrote:
bbw hunter wrote:
Do you guys have a well rounded routine that you could share? Im planning on doing the bulk strength stuff shortly

Look up the 5x5 training regimine. Its a great way to start gaining mass, and strength if you're a beginner

Cheers mate. Appreciate it
9 years

Looking for a huge guy/girl...

Ya dont need to leave Aus to find larger folks. Pop into Perth and ill show you around.
9 years

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

Ok so ive had this idea for a while and thought id share and see if anyone else has the same thoughts?

Here in Australia one of the big things is to go to Thailand to get cosmetic surgery done because its so much cheaper. They have US owned and run hospitals there with really high standards etc so dont get hung up on that.

But my thought was, what if you went there and were placed in an induced coma for a month or two. And whilst you were unconscious they would put a feeding tube in and just pump your body with a wholesome high calorie mix. Your energy expenditure would be practically zero and your body would absorb almost all of the calories?

I know it all seems like its pretty far fetched but technically it is possible.

Imagine going to sleep and waking up 40 or 50lb heavier? All seemingly overnight? I did make 1 enquiry about it a long time ago but they weren't keen lol
9 years

Gaining through powerlifting?

Do you guys have a well rounded routine that you could share? Im planning on doing the bulk strength stuff shortly
9 years

Moobs

Why the female hormones bro if I can ask?I was on medication that reduced my testosterone and found my moobs grew a bit. Loved it. Nothing to the size of yours tho lol
9 years

Caloric intake and feedee ?'s

I use my fitness pal app too. I've rigged the goal thing for 5000cal per day. Can usually get that. But it's a real struggle. For those that can eat more than that. What do you eat in a typical day? I just can't seen to make it happen.

I see docos where folks are eating up to 20000 cal. Granted their like 600lb but what are they eating?
9 years

Apetamin--weight-gain drug?

Very interesting. Thank you for the feedback... any side effects?
10 years

Gaining

Wow BBW Babe youve got an amazing growing body there. Good on you
10 years
56789   loading