Extreme obesity while mobile?

Whilst the idea of being completely immobile is tantalising to say the least. I think I'd enjoy it more by remaining partially mobile.

Going out and showing off my immense size would be fantastic.

Experiencing super sized life in a world designed for the average size would be challenging and erotic.
10 years

Women feeders for the extreme

I was/am a feeder. I always wanted a ssbbw. Now tho as I transition into a feedee. I find myself wanting to be a SSBHM. And I agree with most of the above.... If the logistical requirements could be met then I believe I'd love to be super sized!
10 years

Work clothing

Same here. I just ordered a new uniform. I ordered it a size too large just to get some wiggle room for extra growth. But in the 2 weeks it took to arrive, when they got there, they fitted perfectly :/ in a few months ill be needing more, dunno what ill do then? Haha joys of fast weight gain!
11 years

Appetite stimulants

i too had my curiosity peaked by this Megace ES.

Unfortunatly my line of work prevents me from using wacky tobacy for weight gain smiley otherwise I'm sure there'd be some pretty interesting food benders coming my way smiley

Anybody tried the Megace?

Hunter
12 years

Weight gaining make you horny?

Im extremely turned on my either me or my partner gaining. Im not sure how people get turned out without it? lol
12 years

A part of weightgain

I too wear them proudly smiley their evidence of much gluttony and a running tally of how much I'm growing.

However in saying that, what I was surprised about was where I was getting them. Lol
12 years

Have you ever wondered

Believe it or not there are even those that once I point out all the body parts etc they can't see it still...? :S

Go Figure lol

Sorry to have hijacked a little there, please continue smiley
12 years

Have you ever wondered

Layla wrote:
I really want to see your tattoo now !!

Obliged...
12 years

World's heaviest woman?

StrawberrySundae wrote:
Okay, is it just me or does Donna come off as a pretentious..bitch?

I seriously lost alot of respect for her given her attitude toward Susan in this article.

Don't know why Donna can't just be respectful; Records are made to be broken.

Besides, give it a few years and these ladies will have to compete with me anyways ;D

Roll on the next few years smiley
12 years

What's your weight goal?

I been stuck at 260lb for months after gaining quickly. I hope to kick it up a gear n get to 285 for Chrissy 2011. And 330 for next Chrissy.

Ultimate goal though. 500+ in the future. See how I go smiley
12 years