Have you ever wondered

I have a tattoo of a BBW on my forearm. Those that appreciate a big girl can see it. Those that are into skinny see a rabbit.

So for me it like my own lil code. I know in the clubs when I was chatting to beautiful big girls it made the perfect conversation starter/ice breaker. Seeing such a outwardly positive statement that, I like big girls seemed to help them relax alot.

Plus the "I (heart) fat chics" and "here's to fat chics" bumper stickers leave no one behind me what I'm into. And yes it gets many a look from passers by. Even hollers and thumbs up lol

Hunter
12 years

Liquid calories vs solid food

Thanks for replies. Im not planning only consuming exclusively one or the other. A mixture of both. Like my main 3 meals will be solids I guess but I plan to stuff/snack in between with liquids.

As a direct reply to hindenpeter, thanks for that mate. And typically I'd say your right. However the liquid I plan to consume is a medical formulation for the Mal nourished or those that have a medical reason that prevents them from eating solids ir. A throat cancer victim etc, anyways this stuff I plan to take is designed to be lived off. It has all the nutrional requirements.

It's designed to be very efficient. High nutritional value in as little a volume as possible. It 1cal per ml I think and has a super high fat content.

Please any other comments welcome??

Hunter
12 years

Liquid calories vs solid food

Hi Y'all,

Ok so I'm going to be kicking my WG into over drive shortly, had a rather unpleasant stint of being un-well and am keen to get my stretch marks back to a rosy red smiley

Recenty though I've been wondering... High calorie high fat liquids Vs high calorie high fat solid foods?

Personally I think I can get a overall higher amount in via liquids but will my efforts be in vain? Am I better of with solid foods? Is there a discernible difference. Or is calories-calories and fat-fat?

Cheers
Hunter
12 years

Gainers package is free

I'd like to part of that, be a great added incentive to show off my progress.
12 years

Too fat to pleasure yourself?

Flesh light i believe is one such product Poppy, and yes i can see with a stick, some duct tape and little imagination no belly could not be over 'cum' smiley

Hunter
12 years

Post-gain syndrome?

I can see the appeal for guys that are really big, having a nice petite girl on his arm.

I however, love the thought of a very large couple walking hand and hand through the shops.

Obvious to all that they share their gluttonous deviation smiley

As for OP's original question.

I was slim and trim and body building, when i met my current partner, and now im aiming for 500lb. But i have always appreciated a nice curvy thin girl with lovely breasts. But ive always said, "they'd be good fun for a night or two, but they could never satisfy me in the long term" like a nice sexy big girl can smiley

Hunter
12 years

Drinking olive oil to gain

Good luck mate. Please do share your final recipe. I plan to also start a tube feeding regime in sept.

I'll race ya haha

Also kudos to those that replied here, has benefited more than just the OP

Cheers
Hunter
12 years

And its gone

In my little social circle. That pubic mound is referred to as 'Pudge'. Anyways, I'm only small fry, 260lb with not a small member, but I've noted a significant increase in the size of my pudge, I imagine that if it keeps up, it will become an obstruction to some degree by the time I'm 500lb for sure.

I guess time will tell.

Hunter.
12 years

Ssbbw playing pool

Correct me if I'm wrong. Im pretty sure I've seen dawn perignon doing that??

Hunter
12 years

"feeding tubes" what do you think?

Whilst many here are talking about this in relation to performing it on someone else. Last night I bought a tube feeding 'kit' from a medical wholesaler.

While I'm a feeder for my fiancé and a foodee for her (she loves to cook) I still find myself to be a feedee too. I want to gain and tire quickly of eating (not a true foodee, but I do like food lol)

Tube feeding myself is something that excites me and intrigues my fiancé. As soon as it arrives I plan to try and spend as much time as possible on it, I'll have a tap on it to regulate flow so that I can maintain that stuffed full feeling for a whole day.

For me it's simply a means to an end. I want to gain weight, pure and simple. This to me is the most expedient way to do it.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress. But as advice, I say don't let fear hold you back. The most fun is had doing the things others avoid smiley

Captain chaos my mother calls me smiley

Now pardon me while I go out for a ride on my motorbike smiley

Hunter
12 years