“damn, i’m fat”

I always think that I am thinner than I actually am. It surprises me when I catch a reflection of myself from the side in a picture window when I am walking down the street in a business district. It never fails to amaze me how big my belly is and the silent response always is: Damn, I am really fat!
1 year

Favourite body part

A big full belly, bulging out over the front and sides of a women's jeans. Quivering and shaking when she walks. Two to three belly rolls of fat encircling her waist. I love a fat belly on a woman so much!
1 year

Anyone else love seeing greedy girls just pig out?

Thebellyboy:
I love seeing a girl pig out to the point where they unbutton their jeans to make room for dessert

Yes! This is my favorite. My female cousin often does this and it drives me wild. The latest dinner we had together she was in skin tight yellow top and skin tight jeans. I loved watching her eat as I gazed longingly at her belly rolls pushing out onto the top of her thighs. She is 5'2" tall and about 220lbs. She loves to eat and stuff as much as I do. As we stood up to leave, she leaned back, lifted her belly with one hand and struggled to rezip her jeans before she would stand up. Watching this turned me on like crazy.
1 year

Nice confused thoughts

Ky Belly Boy:
I'm not gay. I am happily married. But I have been having strange romantic thoughts of being with another obese man in a room stuffing ourselves. Encouraging each other. Then kissing and caressing each others big swollen bellies. Even rubbing our bellies together. Every time I think about a time like this, it is always with another man. Strange huh?
P.S. this maybe in the wrong topic area

PolyPinoyPuppy:
You might rationalize this as a desire to see that which you find sexy in yourself embodied in another person. Or you might say that your attraction towards fat and weight gain transcends gender. Sexuality is fluid and amorphous, and even in traditional heterosexual attraction, people aren't often attracted to every member of the opposite gender; there are specific characteristics to which they are attracted.

Whether these fantasies of yours constitute an attraction that could manifest in real life is something you'll have to explore for yourself. But I'd caution against letting the label of "gay" or "not gay" dictate your enjoyment of scenarios you find exciting.

The above is great advice. I too sometimes find myself fantasizing about being in a relationship with a huge man whereby we encourage each other to continually gain and give in to pure gluttony as we fatten each other up. I find my attraction to fat and weight gain at times transcends gender. I love seeing massively obese men with huge bellies and often love to watch how they move, how their fat quivers and shakes, etc. I have concluded that I just love fat so much that the gender of the person sometimes is irrelevant.
1 year

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

For me it's all about a woman who wants to gain weight and grow fat; and loves the idea of someone feeding her until she is so full she can barely move. The idea that she is sexually aroused by being fed and fattened. And btw, I am also turned on by the above scenario where a woman is feeding and fattening me. I can't think of anything more arousing than a woman getting turned on by stuffing me to bursting with rich fattening foods. And loving the pounds I would put on in the process.
1 year

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Double butter cheeseburger with all the fixin's including bacon, large french fries, root beer, and a 2 scoop caramel cashew sundae. Available at Culvers in Illinois and other Midwest states. Their high calorie, high fat butter burgers are the best in the fast food business. Calorie and fat content from the above meal is off the charts but so good and so fattening.
1 year

Your ultimate fantasy?>

I Love Cake:
Get fat with a girl together.
Just going to restaurants all the time.
Constantly eating ourselves out of our clothes, sizing up, squeezing into ever tighter restaurant booths, and walking slower, waddling together. Getting too fat to fuck so we just mutually masturbate. Keeping on eating.

Staying mobile, but just barely. Live out our days as two foodie blimps, stuffing our chubby faces. Growing so rotund we can barely wrap each other’s arms around us.

🥰🥰🥰

This is mine as well. Could not have said it better myself. Being in a mutually gaining relationship like you describe would be so hot and such a turn-on. I got incredibly turned on just reading your description above.
1 year

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

cantybrad:
Any women that wants to masturbate over me can go right ahead, it would make me feel amazing.knowing that she's enjoying me is the best feeling ever. Whether its me getting fatter, me making her fat or her getting knocked up one night after we meet in the line at McDonalds. What ever she wants its her fantasy and she can live that moment

I could not agree more. The thought of a woman masturbating while she thinks of me, the thought of her getting turned on by my fatness, the desire she might have to feed and fatten me; all of that would make me so happy and bring a smile to my face.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

I love having my belly stuffed to capacity whereby I am just on the edge of it being uncomfortable. I call it being "pleasently stuffed". Such a turn on.
1 year

Waddling

Ditzy:
A lot of my initial gain went to my thighs,hips and butt so about 200 lbs my GFs were telling me I was starting to waddle.
I was so proud of having a big butt and wide hips.

I just love reading your posts where you are so proud of your size and your gaining. You are truly my kind of woman.
1 year
12345   loading