Public stuffing fantasy

modrockerbee wrote:
It's great that there's other people with this fantasy. We should all go to a restaurant wearing our tightest clothes together and try to eat as much as possible!!!

I would love to do this. Have a group of male and female friends who would gather once a week at a different restaurant and we would stuff ourselves silly. Giving support to each other, encouraging our gaining, and massaging our swollen bellies afterwards. This would be so hot and so much fun!
9 years

Moobs

voluptuouslover wrote:
Personally I would much rather my wife pat or jiggle my belly when she noticed I have gained a good amount of weight than jiggle my chest/boobs.

I am pretty muscular but when I was at my heaviest and my chest softer, my wife while intoxicated slightly happened to softly grab and shake my softer pecs and say "I don't quite remember all of this". I felt rather insecure and didn't realize my pecs were so much softer.

It was kind of erotic seeing that she noticed how much I have gained but at the same time I personally would have preferred her jiggling my big fat gut I gained.

I would have to agree with the above. As someone who was teased constantly as a child and teenager for having large "moobs", it is very difficult to embrace the idea of a woman playing with them or being turned on by them. Now having said that I find it very refreshing that there are many women on this board who love "moobs". And mine have certainly grown even larger as I have gained weight. But I would still rather have a woman get turned on and comment on how much my big belly turns her on, have her rub it, and express her love of my overall fatness, then focus on my moobs. However, if the foreplay started with my belly and led to her caressing my moobs while she expressed her love for my overall fatness, I think I could embrace having my moobs played with knowing it really turned her on.
9 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

Ateitall wrote:
I want to be so stuffed that I have to be begged to swallow, "just one more bite" eagerly suggested by my feeder. After much verbal begging, the begging becomes physical... She rubs my belly, gently but firm... Kisses my tummy and slides her hand deep down into that certain place that can only make me want to eat one more bite.
I chew and I swallow unconsciencely and realize she has stopped touching me. I then can feel my stomach stretched to almost bursting when she then rubs it for me again. Whispering in my ear,
"just relax, dessert is still not ready...you still have time to digest before I tie you to the bed"

Oh my God, this is my stuffing fantasy in a nutshell. Would love to have a female feeder do that to me. This is so hot I am hard as a rock!
9 years

Lose to gain?

It definitely worked for me but I did not do it on purpose. Went on a diet 3 times (Weight Watchers, Nutri-System, etc.) and always gained back almost twice what I lost. Finally decided enough with the dieting and I am going to let nature takes its course. Gained 130 lbs. slowly and steadily over a 12 year period. Losing and gaining numerous times over is not healthy for your body according to the medical experts. Better just to keep at it in a steady as you go fashion so your body has time to adjust to each new weight level as you fatten up. I also was pleased to discover that gaining weight and growing fat was very physically and psychologically pleasurable. And as someone who loves to eat, just letting yourself go is really nice.
9 years

Female feeders

Thanks Wera. A wonderfully written, well thought out post. As Otherland78 said, "Your post perfectly describes my desires and wishes in a relationship" as well.
9 years

Older ffa for younger m feedee

My aunt is 23 years older than me and had always been very nurturing through cooking sumptuous meals for family gatherings and holidays. She always took pride in all of us stuffing ourselves on her cooking. These family meals fueled many of my adolescent fantasies which continue to this day. The thought of my aunt cooking and feeding me, firmly but lovingly forcing me to eat and grow fatter still turns me on. As I grew older, my fantasy expanded to include me feeding and fattening her, with both of us growing fatter together.
9 years

Weight gain from the holidays

I usually gain around 10 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Years. I must admit I love this time of year for feasting on all the cookies, cakes, and candy that my co-workers bring to work and the wonderful fattening meals and parties.
9 years

To large/heavy for........

I am too large and heavy:

* To enjoy a meal that doesn't include dessert.
* To really enjoy a meal without having seconds.
* To fit comfortably in most cars unless it is an SUV or full size one.
* To fit comfortably in theatre or stadium seats.
* To buckle my seatbelt on an airplane without an extender.
* To be able lower the tray table all the way down because my belly is too big.
* To run more than a dozen steps without getting winded.
* To climb more than a dozen stairs without getting winded.
* To fit into regular chairs if they have arms.
* To fit into most restaurant booths.

Having said all of the above, I do love being fat!
9 years

What is a mutual gainer?

I think both of you are right. I chose "mutual gainer" as well since I am turned on by my own weight gain and women who gain weight as well. While I am not in such a relationship, the idea of being with a women who loves to eat as much as I do and where we both encourage each other and grow fat together is my version of heaven.
9 years

The point when you decided to

After going on 3 diets and gaining back more than I lost, I decided I am not dieting anymore. My heaviest when I was in high school was 205 lbs. I got down to 175 lbs. senior year and thought I would never be 205 again. But alas when I did reach it, I decided to just eat what I wanted and let nature take its course. A new job with lots of lunch meetings led to 40 more lbs. being added in 4 years. So now I was 245. Another new job led to 25 more lbs. in one year. Now 270. I found myself enjoying my own fattening and just let it go from there. Slowly and steadily I have added more weight and now have hit 305. It turns me on to think I have gained 130 lbs. And I have decided to enjoy my life as a big bellied fat guy going forward.
9 years