Staying on track with weight g

i do the same, i count afterwards, but if i see i'm close enough to the goal even when i'm full i'll try to get more in just to go over.
11 years

using a counter has been a good idea, i haven't done any weighing but i have noticed a slight bit more size in my belly. seeing the numbers for a goal and trying to go over it is encouraging to eat more. i set my daily goal to 3500 calories and try to go over that every day.
11 years

Belly classification system

does when stuffed really count? because while being a starter while empty, after i've eaten i can easily be a sticker, if i really push when i stuff myself i can eat my way to a brusher temporarily.
11 years

Belly classification system

only a starter, but considering a couple weeks ago i wasn't even that i think that's good. guess i should have more days with two boxes of little debbies and a whole pizza.
11 years

fat apple wrote:
I use an app on my phone.

It tracks calories, fat, measurements, weight and has a very user friendly food journal so you can track what you've eaten.

I'm a big (ha!) believer in journaling this stuff. It keeps me on track and excited about my gains.

Good luck!

what os is that app for? what's it called? i think i might want this for my iphone.
does it work offline? sometimes i have signal problems.
11 years

E-feeding

if i didn't have roommates with schedules out of my control i'd totally ask for a pizza to eat on cam.
11 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

Autumn wrote:
I can barely eat a medium domino's pizza by myself lol.

i can. how many slices do those have anyways? i've never counted. i usually eat a bit more than one of those so just take the number of slices one of those has and add 2 maybe 3 more.
12 years
7891011   loading