Feeding machine?

Here he talks about several kinds of feeding devices. Hot story too.

extremefeeding.com/index.php/en/stories/item/153-my-biggest-teacher
10 years

Stuffing talk ;)

Depends if it's her place or mine--I like to stay fit, so I have to purpose buy all the stuffing food for her to eat. I go for pasta, cakes, ice cream, pizza, weight gainer--you know, the stuff that makes you fat.
All you can eat buffets are awesome too.
10 years

Gaining while dairy free?

Fall in love with mayonnaise. Japanese made a cuisine out of it, for once.
11 years

Who do you want to meet.......

I'd like to meet a pretty girl 100-200lbs who would like to grow to 400-500lbs and who resides in Alexandria, VA...

Is that too much to ask for? :o
12 years

Super fattening recipies?

Pudding:
1 cup of canola oil
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of gelato

Blend it on high until it whips the mixture into a pudding, just a few seconds is needed.

Shake:
Lots of Ice Cream
A little heavy cream
A bit of whole milk
A little soy milk
LOTS of vegetable oil

Optional Add-ins include weight gain shake powder, peanut butter, crushed candy, crushed cookies, pudding mix, chocolate sauce and caramel.

Each shake can have as many or as little calories as you like.

My suggestion is to substitute the oil with a stick of butter, though. makes it more palatable. or do both, I suppose.
olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!
12 years

Weightgain shakes

Lots of Ice Cream
A little heavy cream
A bit of whole milk
A little soy milk
LOTS of vegetable oil

Optional Add-ins include peanut butter, crushed candy, crushed cookies, pudding mix, chocolate sauce and caramel.

"Each shake can have as many or as little calories as you like. I like to keep mine in the 3,000-5,000 range."

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_photo_album/ff_photo_pic.php

My suggestion is to substitute the oil with a stick of butter, though. makes it more palatable. or do both, I suppose.
olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!
13 years