How do you like your steak?

medium rare to rare with peppercorn sauce or a dollop of horseradish with thick cut home fried chips and then like onion rings and veg. Though you can keep the skanky half a mushroom. *stomach rumbles*
9 years

Bristol uk meet up?

I am so confused for the plan. If hobgoblin is the plan we'd need to book a table as it gets absolutely heaving at the weekends! Drinks yay - food -possibly Mr scruffs -dunno
9 years

Bristol uk meet up?

Ever been to the Hobgoblin on Gloucester road? Burgers are soooo good.
9 years

Women don't "finger"

It's funny the things you don't really think about until you start writing the opposite gender. I have to keep asking my parter various penis related questions as I'm fairly clueless about how to describe things in relation too it. He finds it hilarious.
9 years

Bristol uk meet up?

6-7 is good for me. Shall we just go ahead and call it half 6 lol. Easy meeting place in Bristol would probably be the spoons on the dock. Ice Wharf? Lot of the central pubs are a bit pricey.
9 years

Bristol uk meet up?

What sort of time we saying?
9 years

Bristol uk meet up?

Mr Scruff is kinda funky!

Could we maybe do drinks before za za's or something? I'm bringing my partner/feeder (he's a forum lurker rather than talker lol) and he's a bit nervous about coming to a meet up for the first time. So sticking him right into an all you can eat situation might be a bit much for him.
9 years

Creaking beds

Not a bad idea, though im not sure we have anything to reinforce it with, certainly not enough books at his
9 years

Creaking beds

So it would appear my other halfs metal bed frame is starting to bend and give under our combined weight and has become noticeably, excessively creaky since I started staying at his more often. The amorous noise is starting to annoy the neighbours but I don't know what to do, any suggestions? Can't just buy a new bed as its a furnished rental property. (and yes its kinda hot my weight is slowly buggering the bed)
9 years
23456   loading