Contest:massive monsters

Did consider going with a zombie - so I could make a "Walking Fed" joke - but I thought this'd work just as well

(Edit - as the text has come out hard to read -
Vampire: "Let myself go? Please - I look the same as ever"
Mummy: "And I thought I knew de Nile" )
10 years

Hypnotherapy

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/timothy-porter-perverted-hypnotist-who-2324199

...thought this was a relevant topic to revive the thread.

Just goes to show - gotta be careful who you let in your head
10 years

Greatest chat up lines that youve heard in ff so far

fairy wrote:
"Can I have you?"

you never did answer smiley
10 years

Is it considered cheating if..

since cheating is to act around the established rules... I think it does depend on the type of feeding and the type of relationship it's taking place outside of.

Going to a buffet with someone, is a bit different than them hooking you up to a tube and all that.

Context of the situations
10 years

Stuffing ideas ??

if that doesn't work - eat a lot more food smiley
10 years

Hypnotherapy

Only speaking as a fan of the art - nothing in regards to a professional capacity or personal experience (though very willing for that to change - wink wink nudge nudge).

But I think there is a misunderstanding of what hypnosis can do/should be used for - the popular view of it as this total magic mind control.

My understanding - which feel free for the more informed to correct - is that the mind is tricky.

You can't get someone to do something they wouldn't consciously do: morals are hardwired in. So stealing, murder etc. If you wouldn't do it otherwise, hypnosis won't change that.

We also have the effects longterm programing. If a hypnotist makes someone think they're a chicken, they make sure to undo it. Don't wanna go messing with the mind.

So yeah - my thoughts on that.
10 years
23456   loading