Almost ready

I've been a longtime lurker on here and I feel like I'm closer to going back to gaining. So far I've cancelled my weight watchers membership...and I make it a point to eat desert after lunch and dinner and snacking more on chocolate during the day at work smiley

So my history:
In 1997 I started college at 222 lbs (I'm 5'7"smiley by 1999 I was down to 175 lbs (size 14)(didn't like dorm food). I think I always had a desire to stuff in me, as a child I used to stuff my shirt and shorts with pillows and waddle around rubbing my pretend belly. I was up one night and was playing on the internet and I discovered Yahoo Groups that featured feeders/feedees/weight gain. I was so mesmirized that I started going on more and more often and of course got to chatting with "feeders" who encouraged me to eat while chatting--talk about how arousing it was just snack and snack wo couting calories, then it was an adrenaline rush because I would run over to the campus store to buy ben & jerry's ice cream, pepsi, candy bars to binge on while everyone else in the dorm was sleeping (as if I was doing something naughty)...well by april 2002, I weighed 265 lbs and a size 24 with 42DDD boobs(love them!!)

So between 2012-2011 I've done various diets(LA Weight Loss, Seattle Sutton, Weight Watchers, Slim fast) and haven't been able to get below 225 lbs. I realize how much I love & miss food(love mexican & chinese buffets), miss that adrenaline rush that i got from binging. I always felt I couldn't gain while living at home, but now I'm in my own place and nothing is holding me back except for guilt (not sure from where) I know it's in me to gain....i find the massive bellies and rolls of fat on other members here very arousing...i even crave/dream of having a belly so round and heavy that it sits between my legs....i really wish i knew what's stopping me from taking the plunge?? Thanks for the read
12 years

3 questions for feedees

1) 260 lbs
2) 500 lbs (double my size!)
3) 500 lbs (want to maintain mobility)
13 years

List food used to gain weight

Soda Pop is wonderful! I'm a huge Pepsi fan! 16 oz bottle has 250 calories, some gas stations like Speedway have any size fountain drink for $0.69 (which the sizes are 22-44oz)It's soo easy to drink
13 years

Poll:how long did it take to get a hanging belly? **women only**

Just curious for all of the female SSBBWs, at what weight did you notice your belly hanging between your legs and how many years did it take?
15 years

Poll: what age/size were you when you decided to gain?

fatpiggy2 wrote:
by the time i was 10 i weighed 150 pounds and i was only 5'1.
ever since i've been on and off gaining on purpose until a couple months ago when i decided to gain on purpose and stick with it. im now 18.

We are a lot a like! By the time I was 13, I weight 183 lbs and I was only 5' 6"

If you don't mind me asking, how much do u weigh now?
If you ever want some company while eating, definitely PM me smiley
16 years

Poll: what age/size were you when you decided to gain?

I've yo-yo dieted all my life...when I was 18(1997), I weight 225, then 2 years later I got down to 180(1999).
I wish I could remember, but around 2001, I was in college that I discovered the wg/eating groups/chat. I was so aroused that I would chat online all night while eating. My weight ballooned up to 253 by 2002. I did give up Pepsi(3 cans/day) and joined a gym & got down to 229. I went on some medications and ballooned up to 275 by 2004. Even though I loved my soft belly and breasts, I felt guilty, so then I went on a diet and got down to 235....but I have never lost the urge/desire to binge and gain. LOL
I would love to hear from other FF who made a decision to gain OR other FF who live with family(like I do) and struggle to keep their urges hidden. Do you still binge every so often.
16 years

1 vote for pot belly...but

On both men and women, I love a huge soft belly that hangs low WITH an APRON...now that's HOT
16 years
12   loading