What ideas turn you on?

The idea to get treated with some animal fattening hormones that are used in industrial feeding and my feeder loving how I fatten up and giving me more and more of it, till I can't stop eating and my belly starts getting huge and my stomach overstretched and after having gained 200 pounds, I want to stop and find that the hormones have messed up my fat metabolism and that now I gain, no matter what I do and my feeder confessing to me that she is totally aroused at my unability to slow down or stop and that she did not want to scare me but actually wants to make me immobile and can't wait to force feed me, at which point my fattening rate would go though the roof and my belly would hang down to the floor. I run away, feel my mobility going away, have already trouble walking, my belly to my knees and wobbling and jiggling like a massively fattend up porker-pig and she telling me that there is no turning back and that I will gain anyway and why not speed up the process? She is rich and I will be able to get around on a special scooter. That she really wants to fatten me up hard and see how fast my belly would fatten and that she can't wait for my gut to hang down to the floor and that I should just try it out. And I can't resist, try hard and then one night, meet her and tell her that she can go ahead and fatten me freely and that I realize that no doctor could help me, and that I would just be miserable, that it is better to get somebody that loves super fat and can take care of my special needs for fattening. She confides in me that she has always had a thing for pigs and humans that are like pigs, that were born to fatten and can't stop, which is the hottest thing for her. The sex is fantastic, but carries a price of tons and tons of fat, because she feeds me till I think I will explode every time before sex.
6 years

Upload button for pictures gone?

Oh thanks. Yes, I keep tripping over this one, as there is no upload button on the personal profile anywhere, but the way you outlines works, have to keep remembering it.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

I know this is mostly for FFAs, I just wanted to contribute my perspective to the discussion:

For me it is has kind of been an experience in redefining what a man is. I learned from my own experience that a man also can have boobs and large ones at that and that it not necessarily destroys the masculinity.
I think that watching TV and movies reading magazines brainwashes many of us into buying into a bullshit male image that is fake. Avoiding to consume the average (not too bright) media like that helps a lot finding one's true self and beauty.
The media tells us that only ONE beauty ideal exists and that is just plain wrong.Beauty comes in a huge amount of variety, people all look different, for that reason.

So there is a difference between being hung up on some external fashion beauty ideal and being in touch with appreciation for natural beauty. My moobs are growing as I gain and get fatter because that is natural and beautiful, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Sadly, the media and fashion industry is trying hard to brainwash people into believing their natural state is wrong. And for many it is succeeding.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

livingupsidedown:
I definitely like the thought of a BHM having larger breasts than me, but it's more of a little bonus than anything else since it's not really something I actively search for. Besides being fun to squeeze, I think having moobs makes most guys feel a lot weaker and more feminized, which in turn amps up the dom streak most FFAs have, including myself.

Hmm, I'm curious,can you talk more about that dom streak? I have found so far that most ffas I have encountered are not really dom at all, the guy is getting fatter and more feminized, but they still expect him to be dom and kind of follow the old role layout. So I would love to hear more from your perspective on the issue.
I have always wondered it there is a thing that nobody wants to dom much, since everybody wants to receive, instead of give?
7 years

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

Oh, absolutely! Double the gain, double the fat and jiggle, double the fun!
7 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

Well, that makes sense, because according to research, when you gain, your fat cells fill up, when they are full, they multiply and you get more of them. When you lose weight, they shrink but they never ever go away, so from then on you are programmed to reach your former weight and fatness and I feel like fat cells also influence and change thoughts, because the fatter I got the more natural and wonderful obesity becomes.
I used to be shocked and scared of immobility, how you first slow down and then makes you sit down permanently. But now since I put on more fat, I'm letting myself being fattened and even willingly help the process along and it turns me on when I see extremely obese women and men and the hot thought is to have a feeder feed me that is into immobility.

And if your current weight might be 280 and your set weight for all fat cells full is 320, they will want to fill and once they are full, gaining more is like playing with fire, because they multiply and your set fat level that your body wants to reach is now suddenly 400 pounds, and you will feel the upwards pull and probably gain a lot faster.I also wonder if fat cells can be programmed for fattening, if the cells fill fast because you gain steadily, they might need more and you won't be able to stop gaining.
For a fatty, which can hear the fat in his/her body calling the shots more and more, extreme obesity can become a pull and desire, because the belly wants to fatten more, it wants to take over even more.

I sometimes see people that lost a lot of weight and their hanging skin and deflated belly looks like a deflated balloon that needs to be pumped up again.
Losing weight might make the fat and skin also jigglier, because it is not a spumped up anymore and then give you tease of how a lot more fat could be very hot and that jiggling might be a new way of life for you ;-)
7 years

Fave fattening foods

Well done crunchy (not limp) french fries. Pasta and most of all, handmade delicious lasagna. I make my own tomato sauce since most that I encounter suck so bad (even in restaurants). ;-)
Can't resist peanut butter and bacon, there is something in pig fat that attracts me like a magnet, maybe I have a lot on my gut already and it wants company or I feel the inborn genetic need to fatten that pigs must have?
7 years

Upload button for pictures gone?

Hi,

I have run into this issue before, but again, I can't upload any new pics, in the picture section, there is no upload button anywhere, is that normal and a known problem?

Thanks,

Rubens
7 years

Pardon my feabie rant...

rubens_feeder:
I was surprised when I posted a comment or a question what hostility and abrasion came back at me, not friendly or nice and I was wondering what was eating people that they react like this?

handicat:
pun intended?

Hmm, yeah, I guess you could say that, I did not even realize I made this one. ;-)

I have to say I feel the same: these business people turn me off. For me feeding and being fed, making others gain and gaining myself is a passion and love, not a business.
I often wonder if these people are real or just doing it for the money, but it also feels a little like prostitution to me, people abusing and cashing in on the difficulty to find partners in the field of feeding and making it even harder through it. I have not thought about the financial line running through everything, but now it makes a lot of sense. In my view, the feedism field should be allowed to develop freely, becoming more mainstream and easier, before restricting it and using it for some people's selfish strive for more and more profit. it might be the difference between FF being in the UK and Feabie being in the US / Canada, where money rules above all else and everything is commercialized to the extreme. I have run my own website (extremfeeding) for decades now and most of the time paid for hosting myself, having no income from the site and I did that because for me I wanted to grow the feedism field and give it more acceptance and not curtail it through making it expensive for users. For me it is a cause I care greatly about, it is not something that I can separate from me, it is big part of me, especially now that I'm growing myself.
7 years

Weight gain fast

I have had success with little fat bombs, taking doses of oil (preferably non GMO, so canola is out, olive oil would be great), 25 ml or 50 ml max per dose, I chased it down with a softdrink, so I could not taste the oil. You can also use heavy cream, but has less fat per dose and animal fats at that.
In my case, the trick with the oil was, to space it in 8 hour intervals, so that the stomach can digest that much fat. In my case, it has made me fatter reliably, it is responsible for the last 30 pounds I gained. I have never done it for a week or more, that might be a lot of fat, but theoretically you could be able to gain really fast like this, the dose of pure fat makes any meal into a huge fat bomb, no matter what you ate.

I have noticed from others and my experience that if one takes pure fat or cream, they overdo it and drink too much at once and the stomach cannot digest that much fat at once.

This is of course if you (like me) are interested in fattening and gaining foremost, this is not really tasty or delicious.
7 years
12345   loading