Bbw looking for a feeder and love

Awesome squared message. I líke that you gain and that you want to be breeded. I want a woman that can eat and stuff her belly with lots and lots of food and babies
4 years

Brexit

You mean Martín bormann, the nazi who was not aprended, not found yet, probably still at large, if he is a live??
5 years

Sad news

Lord!!This is sad news indeed..i am so sad to hear this,i am baffled and demoralized too..i used to speak to her in dimensionsand here too,she had a warm spirit and soul,she was indeed very friendly to me..we had always a good time when we chatted,i cracked upwith laughter at her antics and jokes..we used to speak a lot,and she told me many things about scotland,i even asked if she could be my guide if i was to visit scotland,, i asked if we could go to the Loch Ness tofish and maybe see the "monster of the Loch Ness"; and go to the Highlans and have a nice glass of whiskey, and she said: "Aye, with pleasure i will bring ye a nice glass of scotch fer you, my dear wolfie"..Ah the wolf will miss a lot the lovely HighLander Lass aka Ruby aka Katy..Requiescat in Pax Per Secula Seculorum, Amen (Rest in Peace, for the Centuries of the Centuries, Amen in old Latin) The Wolf will always miss his High Lander Lass, and in the full moon nights of the tropics, i will always see her pleasant round face and bright smile for ever.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

ApronDoubleBelly:
Guys say they like it , but usually stop me or never ask again. I have a bad knee so I find it difficult, probably not doing it right. Between my fat thighs and fat sling belly doesn't seem like I'm doing much. When I was younger, thinner not injured, it was more fun

queensizegoddess45:
I haven't been on top of anyone since I was 25 and 200lbs smaller. One really skinny guy wanted me to some years ago but when I started getting on him I thought he was going to die! He started gasping and turning red but he didn't want me to stop until I was fully on him. I never got fully on him... he was quite upset with me. Now that I am interested in domination I would do it to him in a heartbeat and not give a crap about his gasping. Remember, little fella, YOU WANTED this...lol!
awesome,i like that..i am not afraid of your weight or size..come squashe big mama,me not afraid
6 years

Oral sex

wow my dear,i adore giving oral sex to huge,and very huge women..i would be verry happy indeed,if i could give you pleasure..big bellies and aprons aint a problem for me...viva oral sex!!!
6 years

So what games are you playing?

i highly recommend a pc game called "Sniper Elite 1 and 2"..based in a ww2 environment,in the ruble of Berlin,during the last few days ofww2..great graphics and special effects
6 years

How much can i gain in a month?

i hereby agree with pinky,,you must really eat a lot constantly and willingly,so as to gain a lot of weight..try creamsmcheesecakes,icecreams,pastasmchocolates,lots of icecreams too.
6 years

Extreme feeder wanted

wow,you sounds awesome..i adore big and very big women..i want a huge woman that likes to be pregnant all time.sound cool tome..ifye wanna chat furhter,send me a message as soon as possible
6 years

Increasing capacity and waistline?

folks,you aredoing a swelljob..keepdoing it like ye all say,and you will be in a constant eating frenzy and desire;therefore expanding capacity,waistline and therefore gaining lots of weight
6 years
34567   loading