Ninja turtles vs power rangers

My vote goes to the Ninja Turtles, and Jedi are supposed to know what their opponent's next move is supposed to be so they should always be one step ahead of Superman.
12 years

Someone you want to see fatter

Oh my girlfriend for sure, and while she does share my interest in the weight gain culture she does not however want to gain weight.
12 years

Prefered weight

I prefer around 195.
12 years

Best cities in the world?

Well I loved London and Rome when I went to Europe. It hardly felt like I travelled over an ocean when I got there.
12 years

Which song are you listening?

A remix of lollipop, it's made by mother earth remixes. It's called Red Hot Chilipop on youtube, it's pretty catchy.
12 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I prefer rolls, that may very well be the first I encountered which is probably the reason for the preference.
12 years

How much gained the last year??

Right now I'm sitting at about 20 lbs heavier than before.
12 years

Vocaloids

I don't really listen to a whole lot of vocaloid stuff although my gf does. So my understanding is a tad limited but Miku Hatsune. I have a couple of her songs on my iPod. I would say my current favorite is World is Mine. The live version is better than the recorded version in my opinion.
12 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Thankfully there's not a lot of meaning behind my moniker, it's just the name of a character from the show The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. He reminds me alot of myself so yep.
12 years

Studio ghibli

I've only ever watched a handful of the Ghibli films but yeah. I've seen Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle. I would say Ponyo is my favorite right now.
12 years
1234   loading