Long-distance gf needs company

here4minute wrote:
Seems sketchy!

Well, if someone who lives close enough to her is interested enough on the offer to discuss this with me in a private chat, I'd be more than happy to dispel any suspicions. I think it goes without saying that I'd have to prove my legitimacy to anyone who's interested, as it wouldn't make sense for either party to get involved without a full understanding of each other.
9 years

JumpFat wrote:
it might just be my "trust no one help no one" mentality. And no offence to any of the parties in quesrion. But this whole thing seems a bit much, would you really go as far as inviting a random dude to hang out with your girlfriend? Not only that then ask the people offering then to use they're own resources to get to her.....and you don't even have a set up profile nor does she......

1) Yes, I would really go as far as inviting a person (male or female, doesn't matter to me) to hang out with my girlfriend. If I actually lived close enough to her to actually visit her frequently, I wouldn't be resorting to doing this. But I'm not going to just let any person meet up with her. Obviously, I'm going to get to know them first and have my girlfriend get to know them as well before we actually do anything. I'm not expecting anyone to go into this blind.

2) I'm not saying that they should use their own resources to get to her; I'm saying that schooling and limited money prevents her from going way out to meet someone in Montreal or something, which is why it's recommended that anyone interested live closer to where she is (again, Southwestern Ontario) so that meeting up wouldn't be difficult for either party (unless they really do want to go to all that effort, which is their call). The idea is to find someone who she can be friends with so she doesn't have to be so lonely, not to have to go way out of their to meet up with someone every now and again.

3) I have nothing set up on here because I never really intended to put myself out there like this; I usually tend to lurk in sites pertaining to weight gain and inflation unless it's a chan site. This was just something I wanted to do because my girlfriend is extremely lonely and there's not much I can do from all the way over here. Meanwhile, she has no profile set up (on FF, at least; you can find her on both DeviantArt and Youtube) because she's too nervous with coming on here with the intention of asking people to hang out with her.
9 years

kangos wrote:
I'm right in Toronto. Always looking for new friends! smiley

Well, she lives down in Southwestern Ontario, and like I said earlier, travel is difficult for her due to money issues. If you think you can come down and see her more than just once in a blue moon, though, do hit me up and we'll see what we can do.
9 years

longrobe wrote:
What's the name of the town she lives in?

That I'd probably withhold for the moment until I we can talk a bit more about whether or not you might be interested. Best I can say for the moment is that she lives in Southwestern Ontario.
9 years

Montreal is admittedly quite far from her. Just outside of Toronto is closer but still a fair distance from where she is. She's kinda stuck where she is (Southwest Ontario) due to low funds and school taking up a lot of time. Not necessarily a dealbreaker for her, but it'd be more ideal for her for be able to meet with someone that doesn't require her to go super out of her way.
9 years

Sammii wrote:
This is really nice of you doing this for your girlfriend, however I really suggest she does it herself. Is she a member of this website?.

Unfortunately, she is not. She's rather insecure about herself and too uncomfortable to join the site herself (more for personal reasons rather than anything about this site specifically), so I offered to do it for her to make things easier on her.
9 years

Never thought I'd be posting publicly 'round these parts as opposed to just lurking like always, yet here I am. I don't know if advertising for someone else on their belhalf is technically allowed, so if not, I apologize and request that this be taken down.

Alright. Bear with me here.

I'm in a long-distance relationship with someone, and she's been feeling extremely lonely. She doesn't really hang out with people often, often being cooped up in her apartment by herself, and it really makes her sad and honestly kinda miserable. Naturally, I try to see her as often as possible, but I can only see her a few times a year, given that she's in Canada and I'm all the way down in NY. So I'm looking for someone to keep her company whenever I can't. I love her dearly and want to do whatever I can to make her happy, but there's only so much I can do to alleviate her loneliness from a computer screen. So I turn to you people hoping that I can find someone here who can help.

I'm looking for someone (no preference as to gender) who's willing to try and hang out with her and just do friend-stuff with her. Y'know, go to movies, go out for food, just chill, be friends and all. She's into gaming (mostly PC, though also Ecksbawcks and Nintendo) and is a fairly avid Dungeons and Dragons player. She's also into body inflation and does dabble in feeding-related stuff somewhat, so if that's something you're into, MAYBE (no guarantees) she'd be willing to do stuff with ya within reason. I dunno. That's up to her. If you are interested in inquiring, keep in mind that this is absolutely-no-exceptions friendship first and kinky stuff second; if you're only interested in the kinky stuff, then I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.

She lives in Ontario, Canada and is only looking for people who live close to where she is, so if you live, like, all the way in Texas or something, please don't inquire.

So that being said, if you're up for it, do send me your username for instant messengers, and I'll try to get in touch with you so we can talk it over in a bit more detail.
9 years