Out of control libido

TheDemolitionMann:
Sounds like we need to get you all some dominants who are into some training, chastity, and orgasm denial. Lol

The rise in libido may have to do with the old genetic memory and ladies being of a certain dimension to be optimal for breeding. That is the only thing I can think of. Except for the obvious, gluttony is the name of the game in feedism and what is lust but sexual gluttony? X-P

StuffedBelly:
Fuck me, that sounds like joyful hell 🤣. I know I would eat the house out of food if my next orgasm depended on it! I would probably crawl over hot coals too! 😳

You say that now. But there may come an instance where you have to choose between getting off or being stuffed, and a good master would set it up so that only one can happen. Or perhaps, have you be stuffed and ruin your climax, so you are still yearning for it.

Essentially, brain off, gut stuffed, and yearn for climatic release that may never come. Lol
3 years

Out of control libido

Sounds like we need to get you all some dominants who are into some training, chastity, and orgasm denial. Lol

The rise in libido may have to do with the old genetic memory and ladies being of a certain dimension to be optimal for breeding. That is the only thing I can think of. Except for the obvious, gluttony is the name of the game in feedism and what is lust but sexual gluttony? X-P
3 years

Domme ffa looking for guidance

Chrissmithy:
That's the joy of it smiley

Though, cupcake on a stick here, surely.

Oh, you are absolutely right. Cupcake on a stick.
3 years

TheDemolitionMann:
As a Dom myself, I would say reading your partner's non-verbal cues is something will help you the most if you are worried about him not being able to communicate. Personally, I would say operate in a space you are comfortable with to learn his cues first. You can even dress it up as training if you'd like. And then introduce feedism type stuff when you are comfortable and trust each other a good deal. That is half the battle with great D/S relationships, trust. The other half is communication. So also listen to him as well, see where he is at and what he wants to do and try.

Chrissmithy:
Thank you. I really appreciate this... In a way "carry on as you normally would" (because this is what I'd normally do without the feedist aspect) is an extreme relief. And thank you also for understanding the core issue and setting my mind at ease.

TheDemolitionMann:
No problem at all. Exactly carry on as you would but with the mindset that feedism will eventually make its debut, if you will. I get the sense you don't want to go in guns ablazing because in kink play people can literally die if you are not safe and careful. Additionally, going too hard the first time may leave your sub disappointed with subsequent sessions which leads to pushing harder which can lead to injury.

Perhaps set up a non-verbal safeword if you will. My partner and I have a safeword and if she cannot speak, a physical indicator as well just in case cause, sometimes Doms can get a little lost in the sauce as well. But learning what makes your partner tick, allows you as the Dom to do what you do best. And it seems like you know how to do a good chunk of that as well as what to look for. So I think you got this, and he will be quite happy with your treatment of him.

Chrissmithy:
Thank you. Non verbal safeword is a great idea. You're completely correct about Doms getting lost in the sauce as well... I've had some very confused subs in the past wondering why I also insist on my own traffic light system in case I'm getting overwhelemed too. And yes, it is the literal "if you push too far, someone can die" and I'm experienced enough to steer well clear of those limits in bdsm, but in this with potential damage occurring internally... Yeah, wound self up like there was no tomorrow. Thanks a million.

TheDemolitionMann:
I would also explain this to your sub and the reasons so he knows where your head is at and why. It will both help put him at ease, and maybe just maybe, excite him more cause there is a reward at the end of the tunnel if all goes well. Lol

Chrissmithy:
Good thought!

A Dom's job is never done. There are a number of ways to dangle a 🥕 on a stick for a sub. Lol
3 years

TheDemolitionMann:
As a Dom myself, I would say reading your partner's non-verbal cues is something will help you the most if you are worried about him not being able to communicate. Personally, I would say operate in a space you are comfortable with to learn his cues first. You can even dress it up as training if you'd like. And then introduce feedism type stuff when you are comfortable and trust each other a good deal. That is half the battle with great D/S relationships, trust. The other half is communication. So also listen to him as well, see where he is at and what he wants to do and try.

Chrissmithy:
Thank you. I really appreciate this... In a way "carry on as you normally would" (because this is what I'd normally do without the feedist aspect) is an extreme relief. And thank you also for understanding the core issue and setting my mind at ease.

TheDemolitionMann:
No problem at all. Exactly carry on as you would but with the mindset that feedism will eventually make its debut, if you will. I get the sense you don't want to go in guns ablazing because in kink play people can literally die if you are not safe and careful. Additionally, going too hard the first time may leave your sub disappointed with subsequent sessions which leads to pushing harder which can lead to injury.

Perhaps set up a non-verbal safeword if you will. My partner and I have a safeword and if she cannot speak, a physical indicator as well just in case cause, sometimes Doms can get a little lost in the sauce as well. But learning what makes your partner tick, allows you as the Dom to do what you do best. And it seems like you know how to do a good chunk of that as well as what to look for. So I think you got this, and he will be quite happy with your treatment of him.

Chrissmithy:
Thank you. Non verbal safeword is a great idea. You're completely correct about Doms getting lost in the sauce as well... I've had some very confused subs in the past wondering why I also insist on my own traffic light system in case I'm getting overwhelemed too. And yes, it is the literal "if you push too far, someone can die" and I'm experienced enough to steer well clear of those limits in bdsm, but in this with potential damage occurring internally... Yeah, wound self up like there was no tomorrow. Thanks a million.

I would also explain this to your sub and the reasons so he knows where your head is at and why. It will both help put him at ease, and maybe just maybe, excite him more cause there is a reward at the end of the tunnel if all goes well. Lol
3 years

TheDemolitionMann:

Chrissmithy:

3 years

As for myself, I think you got this. Caring Doms are the best type. I could see why this gentleman fancies you. 😁👍
3 years

Dealing with a partner's diet

My take on this is to let them and even help them lose the weight. If you are really hanging around your partner for them, then you should be accepting of them being comfortable in their own skin, and even better help them.

That being said, Gah! I hate it as well. It is like watching the sexiness and physical attraction drain right out of your partner. However, there are two things that I have found to help cope with it. First is finding other kinks and fetishes that you enjoy. Feedism is in the BDSM area technically, so there are plenty of other kinks you can test out and enjoy. Really isolating what excited you. For me it is power. I love power over my feedee's body, power over my sub's pain, pleasure, and movement, even power over whether they get to climax or not. Finding a different kink that is similar (and maybe even be used with Feedism) can help with all the missing soft hugable fatness.

The second is asking if your partner can leave a little weight on so you have something to grab onto. You can also still be supportive by saying for instance, you like bigger butts and thicker legs, so maybe working those a little extra would be nice.
3 years

Wife’s reluctance

The pictures had shown up before I replied lol. I would say she is probably feeling less comfortable about getting into what she considers plus size, which is most likely, what the clothing industry considers plus size.

Still see if she will compromise. You help her lose a little weight and maybe she can gain a little back in the fall and winter for you. X-P Could be fun. Lol
3 years

Wife’s reluctance

I would guess she is probably looking for reassurance or something akin to it that you are with her through thick and thin (pun intended). And like I said, if she is struggling with confidence, perhaps she is not comfortable in her own skin, but in certain instances trying to show off like she has still got the ever elusive IT factor.

I would be very direct with her about it. Ask her all the questions you need information wise, like when does she want to do measurements, what is her target weight, is she going to be more ok with a sudden change in diet or a gradual one, and so on. And you end with, because you are getting mixed messages but want to help cause you know, you love her and all that jazz.
3 years
12345   loading