More submissive as you gain?

It kind of makes sense physiologically speaking. Hormones can sometimes be stored in excess adipost tissue. So if you think about it, not only do feedees not want to move around more makes them more submissive, but say in the case of male feedees their testosterone to some exstent is being stored in their excess adipost. That's the primary "dom"/confidence hormone for us guys. So less of that would have a more feminizing and lack of confidence reaction. And lossing the weight might cause a significant hormonal release/imbalance as well, so you can take that for what you will.smiley
10 years

Your quickest gains?

CaliJen wrote:
Since my last post in this thread six days ago, I'm up NINE pounds. Very high calorie consumption-- really been pushing the limits and doing brownie shakes and eating straight peanut butter.

The weight feels good!

That is awesome Jen. What's your total so for since you started? And keep stuffing that tummy of yours you're still sounding a little thin. LOLsmiley You should try for 10 pounds in a week.
10 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

CaliJen wrote:
I'd like to be so utterly, dangerously sated, every space in my distended belly crammed full, that I actually have the sensation I might burst with another bite.

You make for the best kind of feedee CaliJen. For a feeder like me that likes to do what you described to my feedee, yeah that makes it fun. Not to mention, you'll get really fat fast.smiley

jillydoll wrote:
That my belly feels very heavy in my lap.

That is what happens when a growing girl has a big sexy belly. Means you're doing everything right miss so keep at it and hope your belly gets even heavier.smiley
10 years

Making a fat girl work out

I'd have a bigger lady workout regardless for the muscles in her body to accommodate the added weight. However, that being said, I'd love to add workouts as part of a sub/dom relationship. Like being strapped to a treadmill and being forced to run and watch all her fat jiggle about while cooking a post "workout" meal and picking on her and teasing her. Doing things like going to the gym with her wearing far too tight clothes, watch her get out of breathe and maybe even talk about how fat she is and that working out will never help her to others within earshot. If I wanted to be really naughty and nasty, I could do things like park as far away as possible from where we're going, and always insist on using the stairs. The view would be nice and teasing her for being out of breath and so unfit. Ahhh...that could be very fun. Oh! And even use exercise as punishment for not doing something like not finishing her food or cleaning her plates.
10 years

So do i have a strange fetish?

Nah. I don't think a subset of the the Amazon fetish is all that strange. You like what you like. You could have far stranger fetishes or kinks.smiley
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

Cookii wrote:
First guy I'd ever dated was completely ripped. So when he talked to me I thought it was in a friend way. But in the end he was very interested in me and said he was hard enough and wasn't interested in feeling anything like himself and just wanted to feel something nice and soft.
Seems like lots of the hard bodied men are interested in the pleasantly plump women.

Indeed. And plenty of pleasantly plump women who are interested in strong and hard-bodied guys.
10 years

The shy people?

I don't think I'm shy, more like reserved. So I'm not quite sure if that qualifies as introverted. I know I used to be in the past and I still kind of am.
10 years

Would you be master or slave

I'd be a master. Treating my slaves with a strictness and firmness to let them know that I was not messing about while at the same time being kind while they are my service. Oh and of course they would be gaining weight. I like my slaves to be pretty "little" plumping piglets. And perhaps even have them sign a slave contract or something like that detailing everything that they will do, can have done to them and for how long so that they know what to expect and for how long, and just how far away the ceasation of their servitude and more importantly their punishments and gain is.smiley
10 years

Help with gf weight gain

I'd let things go as they are right now. It sounds like she is more than capable of adding on her own weight. Besides, the more fun it is for the both of you, the better it'll be. And if she didn't know about your fetish before, she basically knows now.smiley LOL

Also make sure that you have the ok from her as well. It helps tremendously if she is ok with gaining weight.
10 years
34567   loading