Girls that are embararsed of gaining

winterstocking wrote
I think there's a huge difference between someone who passionately hates their body and someone who's embarrassed by their gain.

Hating their body = so not hot.

Embarrassed by their gain = pretty frikkin' steamy-sexy.

I mean, shitdemhell, it's ***in' glorious when my partner squirms and wails about his gain, when he tries to hide the fact his pants don't even ZIP any more under a baggy t-shirt, and is subjected to the not-so-gentle fat-poking of family members and friends (while his ears and cheeks get steadily redder and redder). Never mind his attempts to secretly diet, or pretend 'he's just not hungry right now', or his over-excited talk about his 'thin days' while holding his new gut...

But at the end of the day, when I tell him he's looking decidedly chunkier, he still proudly gurgles "Thank you" and wants to cuddle.

(In an additional note, I do know this is re: girls that are embarrassed of gaining, but... pffffweeeee, sometimes I just wanna share.)

I absolute agree with all that, although with women of course, haha. Couldn't have provided better examples myself. If she's horribly depressed over her gain naturally even I'm not enough of a sadist to find that sexy. But embarrassed, ineptly trying to lose or hide the weight, but not constantly obsessed over it, is about the ultimate as far as I'm concerned.
14 years

Beautifulpeople website culls 'fatties'

It's all pretty much bullshit. Am I the only one who wants to know who these holiday gainers are? Come on!
14 years

As a kid did you...

Yeah, I'm guilty of that myself.
14 years

Woman with unending hunger

For every fetish there always has to be some depressing real-world issue relating to it. It's a damn shame, it is.
14 years

Potbellies are "in"

Tall guys have been in for thousands of years, but now potbellies on dudes are the new thing? I'm screwed!
14 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I'll add my vote. Potbellies for life. Don't mind rolls, of course.
14 years
12   loading