What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Firelion:
My most unhinged fantasy is that I'm a feedee online for a guy, but secretly I've been using camera tricks and other stuff to avoid having to actually gain any weight, and just milk the guy for his money, which he sends me for food and clothes and extras. I talk big game about wanting to weight 350 lbs, but obviously I'm not actually doing that.

But somehow he finds out I was faking it, and decides to teach me a lesson. He takes me to his house, where he's already prepped a basement for it, and ties me down and funnel feeds me constantly, just trying to balloon me as fast as possible to double my bullshit goal weight.

Throughout it all he conditions me to only feel true sexual pleasure while I'm eating or already stuffed, and it includes looooooots of humiliation and sadism.

I feel bad about this one but it's such a turn on for me.

I can make that happen. You little hussy.
5 months

What i expect from heavy cream?

juicecaboose:
Mix heavy cream with two liter bottles of soda/pop and salt. That right there is your cheap and basic buildingblock triple-S trio: Sugar+Satfat+Salt. Pounds should pack on big plus you get some variation with your choices of sodeypops. You should be able to run it through an icecream maker, too. The math is easy. They say 3500 calories = 1 pound. Control your destiny with maths!

becomingoverweight:
I can see your logic regarding sugar given it's fattening(even if it's not so good for you) but why salt? It doesn't fatten people up.

The salt will increase water retention and also slow your metabolism to a degree when in excess so the effect is twofold. Look up what the recommended daily amount is for salt and crank it up from there per your discretion. (reads your profile...) I see, you're the one single person on here tha reads scientific literature on weight gain. My recommendation is basic. Maybe you could add nuance to it with some of that research you're famous for? smiley
4 years

What i expect from heavy cream?

Mix heavy cream with two liter bottles of soda/pop and salt. That right there is your cheap and basic buildingblock triple-S trio: Sugar+Satfat+Salt. Pounds should pack on big plus you get some variation with your choices of sodeypops. You should be able to run it through an icecream maker, too. The math is easy. They say 3500 calories = 1 pound. Control your destiny with maths!
4 years

Heavy cream results and timelines.

PROTIP: Add white sugar and salt to the heavy cream. Cheapest way to EXPLODE FAST.
6 years

What have contributed the most to your weight

Not a gainer, but the cheapest way to gain would be to drink sugar-sweetened whipping cream. Just put as much white sugar into each container of whipping cream as you can and chug. Will def fuck up your metabolism asap and pack the pounds on fast. Add a good amount of salt, too. Careful though, you don't want to kill yourself before you reach your dream weight. ^^y Economical! But yea, toss that into an icecream maker and you're really cookin' with lard!
6 years