Weight vs size

Weight/ size/ body composition is different for everyone.
I had someone just the other day think i was 10kg/22lbs less than i am. Im pretty short so the whole look fatter when you're shorter thing doesn't always work.
9 years

Size of friends?

I am definitely the biggest amongst my friends. My best girl friend is super skinny and tall and i'm short and chubby, so together its a fun contrast.
9 years

What's your personality type?

INFP
"INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities."
The whole description does sounds very true of me. Especially the careers part, as i have studied in 2 of the areas, and thought about others that were specified.
9 years

Pizza!!!!

1. Tomato base, salami, capsicum, onion, mushroom and of course cheese.

2.Whether i eat crust depends on my mood and in the pizza. I like a soft crust.

3. Just a small pizza shop in my home town, I used to work there when i was younger. Always put on a decent amount of toppings

4. Making my own pizza, when i used to work at a pizza shop. All the toppings i wanted the way i wanted them, and for free.

5. Ranch isnt too common here in Australia, but i have had pizza with aioli, which was delicious.
9 years

Favorite gift of christmas?

I got heaps of good presents this christmas, that i was not expecting, which is really nice.
I think my favourite would have to be a tie between the food processor... good for making all kind of delicious things. And a printer for uni next year.
9 years

Weight gain since high school

150 lbs after high school in 2008... 192 lbs now. Im happy with my lil bit of chubbyiness
10 years

University gain

University definitely increases my weight gain. Probably because I like to reward myself with food when I do even the littlest bit of study.
10 years

Feeders and eating disorders

This is a very confusing topic for me. I have had bulimia in the past and even now I can have random periods of bulimic behaviour however I do love feederism and tend toward being a feedee. I am not an active gainer but the thought of being fed/stuffed by another person is quite a turn on. I have had one feeding session with a feeder which I loved but I dont think I could allow myself to do it on a regular basis. I admire BBWs, SSBBWs and people who have gained a lot of weight but at the same time I admire people who have lost a lot of weight.
Sometime I think that being a feedee(or the fantasy of) is so erotic that it is equal to the 'high' I get from restricting or purging, and thats why i can be attracted to both ends of the spectrum.
I dont think anyone who hasn't had an eating disorder can truly understand such a complex relationship with food and weight. But then again it confuses me too.
I would love to hear from anyone who is in a similar situation... if there are any.
10 years

Comfort foods

Creamed Rice (like rice pudding in a can) just the perfect blend of filling rice with an easy to eat texture and nice and sweet and creamy... omg get in my belly
10 years

90's cartoon thread :)

Daria... it was a great cartoon but also had really good music in it.
10 years
12345   loading