Extreme fatness for one day?

for me 500lbs for a day would be good.
12 years

Currently reading...

I just finished 'Junky' by William Burroughs and now about to start 'On the Road' by Jack Kerouac.
12 years

An odd request (uk)...

Boo to being in the wrong country smiley
12 years

Skinny feeders and food issues

Ive had a lot of experience with eating disorders, having both anorexia and bulimia myself and studying psychology, hoping to one day be a health psychologis in that area. I would say that there are quite a few ways that feederism and eating disorders can interact. For me i believe i was born with a "feedee disposition" i overate as a child and used food as comfort. I also would stuff my clothes with pillows on occasions and dream about being incredibly obese. My eating disorders stemmed from a mixture of depression, stress and pressure from society and my dad in particular to lose weight. I was only 12 at the time so i wanted to fit in and be liked. over time i realised that starving myself and throwing up what i ate made me miserable so now i am learning to accept my body. Before i found FF i though i was a wierdo for thinking of gaining, eating excessively or even being comfortable with my normal weight. in the past year i have gained 10kg (22lbs), i have a BMI in the obese range, and am quite happy. And happiness is what matters in my opinion.
However in some ways gaining to the point of immobility could be similar to anorexia if it stems from psychological issues. if one is depressed and in a state of giving up on life, then thinks that they might as well eat untill they cant move and eventually die, it could be compared to not eating as a form of self destruction. I believe weightloss and gain can both be either positive or negative depending on the driving force behind them.
Then you could also have (which i think was the main point of the thread) feeders with eating disorders, feeding someone else instead of themselves. This i would expect to find, as people with anorexia and bulimia often take their food obsessions to the point where they will purposely cook food for other people and not eat a bit them selves, or cook and then throw away food. its a kind of test of their self control. I can imagine that feeding someone else would give them a sort of excuse not to eat, in their minds.
Anyway thats my overly long view on the topic. sorry if its confusing, getting stuff out of my head and into words can be difficult for me somethimes smiley
12 years

Fat as apparel - & other views

haha... this is a cool topic.
My fat is sexy yet loyal and lovable. it wraps around my tight and keeps me warm, but it occasionally pokes out of my clothes when its feeling naughty smiley
12 years

Say something nice ...

leaves great comments smiley
12 years

Baked beans love em or hate em

i like baked beans but i get fussy on the brands... heinz of course is the best, has to be the tomato version not bbq or cheesy. But i pile a mountain of cheese on top anyway so it becomes the cheesy baked beans that i like.
12 years

What are you drinking now??

The worst coffee of my life... lesson learnt never let dad make me coffee.
12 years

What's your type?

personality is the main selling point for me, im not too fussy about looks.
Although if i had to describe my perfect guy... he would be about 6' tall, average sized body but had let himself go just a little bit so he had a little tummy. And nice skin im a sucker for nice smooth skin.
12 years

Where you stand in "reality"

ive had feederism thoughts since i was a child, and it wasnt until last year when i found FF that i realised i wasnt alone. I am just working out where the subject sits in my reality. I have started gaining but my friends and family dont know the reasons behind it. I dont know if i could ever tell my dad or my best friend because i know they would be utterly against it. other people i could possibly come out to in the future. i often think about immobility, but i think for now that has to stay as fantasy for me because i am young and want to experience life, and of course there are many other factors that come into it.
12 years
34567   loading