What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

Andromeda:
I would have to say mine is being tied up and funneled and inflated at the same time, until my belly groaned from pressure and I was filled to the point of bursting, while my grossly distended gut was poked and slapped.

sweetened lard
1 year

How fat would you like to be?

Andromeda:
I no longer have a true limit. I'm gaining fast, and I'm open to get as fat as I can possibly handle. My goal is to be so big, my size startles people. I think I'm on my way!

You can grow faster than you can handle, too ❤️
1 year

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

Andromeda:
I actually got my first scooter as a late Christmas gift to myself last month! I also already have a hea
vy-duty shower chair, shower hose extender, and a bariatric chair in my kitchen. I'm thinking ahead to mitigate challenges and accommodate my increasing size easily.

It will also make sure you stand less. Perfect ❤️
1 year

Andromeda:
I genuinely do, and I'm willing to make the accommodations in my life to support it.

Hedonistic_Purity:
Don't ever stop

Andromeda:
At the rate I'm going, stopping seems unlikely. I blew up over the holidays and am still growing. I've gained 68 pounds in four months and my gain has leveled out at 2-3 pounds a week. At this rate, if I can put on 10 pounds a month, I'll be 570 by Christmas

Don't slow down no matter what happens.
1 year

Being turned on by extremely obese people

Ssbbwari:
Might sound odd but I’ve found attraction in my own unhealthy figure as being a morbidly obese person, my weight is a distraction to myself, I’m always fiddling with my belly or underarm flaps, or comparing the size of my hand to my belly seeing as to how small and chubby my hands are just laying on belly is an intriguing wonder as to how much smaller my hands will be if I continue to put on weight.

Which is where I feel like being obese was meant for me, sounds crazy but I don’t think I’d ever get tired of eating, tired of my body, nor tired of the “hassle” that comes with being my size. If anything I feel like all those things encourages me to get bigger.

Some don’t agree with the physical attraction of someone over 600lbs due to the obvious concerns of their initial health, but speaking from someone who is, they’re many resources I’ve learned to use over the years to make myself comfortable with the ins and outs of being a bigger person, and it’s not bad at all!

Never, ever change. Even if it's a short ever 🥵
1 year

Andromeda:
I genuinely do, and I'm willing to make the accommodations in my life to support it.

Don't ever stop
1 year

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Andromeda:
To some extent, I'd say I've already risked my health, or my mobility at least, but they're sacrifices I can live with. I'm short, round, and I have knee issues. A surgeon wanted me to get down to 330 to have knee surgery, but I couldn't cut back or get active enough to get below 390. Then it got cold, which means a lot of time inside and a lot of hearty treats. Then, the holidays arrived with all my favorite foods, and I realized how much I was enjoying eating with reckless abandon, growing my fat, and having a full, bloated belly. Against medical advice? I suppose. But ive never been happier with my body, and I continue to eat 4,000 to 6,000 calories each day and gain 6 to 8 pounds a week. I think I can conceivably get up to 600 pounds this year.

Don't stop
1 year

Do you have an upper weight limit?

Andromeda:
Unfortunately, I have had to slow my gaining around 400 because I am having majoring knee problems. I'm only 5'1, so that's a lot of weight on me, and I have a super fat belly that puts a strain on my back too. If my knees weren't giving out, I'd put on 300 more pounds in a heartbeat. My original goal was to become ultra super obese.

You need extra care
1 year

When to people start to use oxygen

Andromeda:
Im 450-ish, and I get out of breathe every time I walk more than 20 feet, but I haven't needed oxygen yet. I imagine that might change with another 50 or 100 pounds.

Hot
1 year

Encouraging/forcing muscle atrophy

Hedonistic_Purity:
Two months. Two months of bed time can ruin your muscles and make exercise almost impossible. It's not healthy.

But what a head start on a fat demise ❤️

LuckyThirteen33:
I believe this 100%. I spent about a month not doing much besides Netflix, eating, and hanging out in bed. I gained 20 lbs and the smallest amount of exercise was SO tough... I'd be huffing and puffing with my muscles in pain. I've gained probably 10 more pounds in the last month but walking is easier at least.

Keep it going until the pop ❤️
1 year
12345   loading